Quantcast

Couple Firestone pictures

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
These pics are taken by "ito" I have some my GF took that I will post up soon. I'll see if there are any of you in there.

I rode SC with Paul on wednesday afternoon. the trails are so nice right now. :drool:

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
nice picture sean, thank you

josh, you should have seen this sign that the trek tent at fontana was handing out. it said RIDE _____, RIDE. and schwillis filled one out that said RIDE JUNGLE, RIDE.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
IronJim said:
nice picture sean, thank you

josh, you should have seen this sign that the trek tent at fontana was handing out. it said RIDE _____, RIDE. and schwillis filled one out that said RIDE JUNGLE, RIDE.
I have at least one more of you at home I'll post up soon.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Total Heckler said:
Awesome picture of Jungle Jim. Got any of me?
I didn't post them all up, mostly the shots I liked and people I knew. You aren't one of them :)

I know I have a shot of Kyle (those goggles are hard to forget) and probably another of IronJim. #349? I'll look.

The Ito

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
here's one each of Jim and Miles (Black Noise, 1st Jr.X) that my GF took on our crappy camera. Sorry Josh she missed you. :(

And one more of me :D

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
wydopen said:
wow hes actually wearing a helmet
yeah dude, it is rare indeed. Sadly though Cam broke his collarbone out at Elings on Saturday boosting a flatty off the new big table top. He got his leg caught between the top tube and seat and couldn't bring the bike back vertical so he landed hard on his side. He completely destroyed a skate lid and busted his collarbone pretty bad. Totally sucks since he designed the lower part of the course and was looking forward to racing it in a few weeks. I was out there tonight on my newly assembled budget single speed hardtail, it was so fun.