Quantcast

Couple of bands to watch for.....

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Byzantine's singer, Chris is a really nice dude. I had the pleasure of meeting with them at his aunts house (She's adopted my kids, real sad story) but it was real weird because she began her bible thumping...

She lost her son on Iraq in November, so for the family it is a real fresh wound. Her and her husband have "adopted" our kids, makes for a great distraction for them. She's having a REAL tough time of it...REAL TOUGH...

So, they we're in town Sunday, and stopped in at her house and she kinda wigged out a bit...understandably so...great guys though.

They're going out with Shadows Fall in a month or so...

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
corey_dcstreet said:
mono gives people seizures.
No single moment has topped that one in my (admittedly short) DC club going history. My ears are still ringing from the aural pummeling that was Mono and I mean that in good way.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
the best was how the guy hit the floor, and we all looked at each other like ... "yeah, i could probably have a seizure right now too"

wish they were playing at the warehouse next door again though. i like that lil club.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
closest show for me is NYC and that's sold out. :(

i saw 'em in dublin in '03 and it was amazing. the soon-to-be-released _Mr Beast_ is great, so i am hoping that they add more dates.