Quantcast

Couple of DJ pics...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
We're going to have to go out there so you can teach me how to jump. That place is fun.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
I was there Wednesday, apparently some 50's had been out there tearing up the 4 pack before the ravine. Say goodbye to the whoops....

Which really sucks considering I just moved into the neighborhood.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Sweet pics, by the way. I met you up there my first time out. Black bullit, 1st time DJ'ing since broken wrist, blah blah blah... See you at Fontucky.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
W4S said:
I was there Wednesday, apparently some 50's had been out there tearing up the 4 pack before the ravine. Say goodbye to the whoops....

Man, that really sucks. I have lost 2 local DJ areas to 50s, and the only local one left is being tore up daily by those under-sized moto-clowns. I confronted them and explained how all my hours of constructing and maintaining these jumps goes down the drain with about two minutes of them "going big". I talked for about 15 minutes and all I got from those stupid kids (my age) was "uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh". I was pretty mad :mad:

See you all at FOntucky, I'll be on the bigger Orange M3 :evil:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
W4S said:

WHAT! That's not good...the last thing we need is some guys up there on motorcycles.

This is what I always do. Whenever I see someone in a 4X truck or on motorcycles at out local spots, I tell them that the cops are at the bottom of the mountain waiting for them, and that they need to find another way out. This has NEVER failed to get rid of these guys...

I'm into riding dirt bikes, but there is a place for them. I would not ride a dirt bike where the local residents would undoubtedly flip out...this sucks!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
W4S said:
Sweet pics, by the way. I met you up there my first time out. Black bullit, 1st time DJ'ing since broken wrist, blah blah blah... See you at Fontucky.
I remember, and I will be out at Fontana this weekend--I'll see you there...

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
blt2ride said:
Here's a couple of DJ pics from a local So Cal spot, that I think everyone knows...

is that kenter? i saw on mtbr that it was not up anymore? lies?

im headed out to CA from July 24th to about aug 6th and i need some tour guides...i used to live out in hermosa a while back but i dont know where the good 4X/ Djumpin style trails are (other than sheep etc down in orange).

any help appreciated....

weaver@brianjweaver.com

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
the Decline guys are putting out a 50 magazine soon, ghey IMO. :rolleyes:

That seems like the Sierra Club starting an MTB club or something.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Actually, I took a look at Decline's Sister publication, Mini MX, and it was pretty sick. I have nothing against guys riding 50s, but just not at our spots...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Weaver said:
is that kenter? i saw on mtbr that it was not up anymore? lies?

im headed out to CA from July 24th to about aug 6th and i need some tour guides...i used to live out in hermosa a while back but i dont know where the good 4X/ Djumpin style trails are (other than sheep etc down in orange).

any help appreciated....

weaver@brianjweaver.com
As of last week, they were still there. However, the buzz is that the jumps are on their way out...which would suck! When was the thread on MTBR.com posted?

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
blt2ride said:
As of last week, they were still there. However, the buzz is that the jumps are on their way out...which would suck! When was the thread on MTBR.com posted?

ill have to go back and look...i remember it being may but not sure of the date...didnt know if it was a "go away so they dont get plowed" kinda thing or real....

you guys up for showing me other spots when im in town in july?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Weaver said:
ill have to go back and look...i remember it being may but not sure of the date...didnt know if it was a "go away so they dont get plowed" kinda thing or real....

you guys up for showing me other spots when im in town in july?
No worries...we have a lot of sick places to ride around here. When you have a chance, PM me your email, and I send some pictures of our spots...you will have fun!

AN6 Freerider

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
socal
depending on your riding style street or urban i know of some spots. dj and stuff like that i know of a few and freeride with nice hucks and drops i can help also pm me and i will elt you know whats up... where in socal you going to???

an6

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
i used to live in hermosa beach... ill be around that area visitng some friends...but im basically living out the back of my xterra with my bike looking to ride a lot and play some poker....

ill email both of yall...

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
new to the free ride game,, used to ride bmx back in the day,, just picked up a ride and looking for spots to roll. dj urban whatever,, im out in the hollywood area, later

B