Quantcast

Couple of Pics

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I was purging the memory stick last night and found these pics that I had forgotten about. These are from my October trip to the Kingdom Trails. Yes, that's Mrs. Geek riding something other than the local paved trails! She surprised me and I think herself with what she was able to ride. :D

This is at the bottom of the Pound Cake/Fenceline bit.

Name that trail. :) We ended up riding this three times in a row. Too much fun to stop for pictures though.

A bit of scenery on Sugarhouse Run heading toward Kitchel.

Another Sugarhouse Run shot.

It was pretty overcast for most of the ride, so a lot of the pictures came out really dark. I'll have to try to clean them up a bit before posting more. Here's a nice shot of Lake Willoughby (sp?), North of East Burke.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
That sugarhouse looks familiar. ;) Here's 4 monkeys (L-R; Ineluki, bershire_rider, Johnnyru and myself) in that same locale last Oct. as well! :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
I Are Baboon said:
:nuts:

It's WEBS!
DINGDINGDING! We have a winner!

If I remember correctly McGRP01, you were there the week before us. Jozz and Karine and I think some other Allezy.com riders were there the same weekend I was, but none of us knew the other group was there. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BikeGeek said:
C'mon man! :angry:

Ohhhh, I get it. You don't want to commit too early in case something comes up forcing you to bail. Smart move. :thumb:
I'm saying I'm not going this year, that way if I do end up going I'll be a hero instead of a zero.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
stosh said:
I'm saying I'm not going this year, that way if I do end up going I'll be a hero instead of a zero.
I don't know man, you have a lot to make up for. You might just be a zero with a cape.

:p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Stosh - I'll let you ride my 2004 Hollowpoint so you can compare the difference in years! ;)
When you realise you don't want it you can just sell it to me.