Quantcast

Couple of pics

nmjb

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Idyllwild, CA
I was sorting through a bunch of pictures tonight, thought I'd post a couple of the only Montana riding shots I took all year. I wish it was summer. Sorry for the huge pics, I suck at posting.

nmjb

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Idyllwild, CA
Adam Novatt said:
they are really small but hte second one looks cool tiny but cool.

I posted a different link to the pics, now they are huge. I am really bad at posting pictures.

These are from a spot by my house, and are the only action shots I have from the whole year. I just moved to Montana this summer and the riding is good.

nmjb

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Idyllwild, CA
Kanter said:
Nice pics. Where is that? Looks like Rattlesnake or Deadmans?
These were taken in the Rattlesnake. I never found any good jumps out at Deadmans this year - I guess everything has been torn down.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Yep, they tore everything down. Did you get to shuttle Deadmans much?

Next year we have to do Carlton Lake (18miles) and Overwhich Falls (23 miles), which are more epic DH trails with some uphill stuff.

nmjb

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Idyllwild, CA
Kanter said:
Yep, they tore everything down. Did you get to shuttle Deadmans much?

Next year we have to do Carlton Lake (18miles) and Overwhich Falls (23 miles), which are more epic DH trails with some uphill stuff.
I shuttled Deadmans quite a few times, it's still pretty fun for just flying downhill, but some jumps/stunts would be sweet.

Those trails sounds pretty sweet, I also want to check out the Deep Creek area you guys were talking about in HOW's lurker thread.