Quantcast

Couple pics i took today... any good?

a couple guys cruised out on the jetties i was sitting on taking pictures of waves today and started doing some rockhopping/whatever and i thought it was pretty friggin rad because i had never seen any form of trials in real life before! anyways i took a these pics from where i was and i think they came out decent... but you trials guys would know better! are these good?

*dont yell at me for the no helmetedness!:P
:cheers:

shorty13

Chimp
Aug 21, 2008
dude those are great pics, especially with the awesome blueness of the sky as the background. Make them into posters and sell them for $$ :-) imo. Where is that might i ask?

fffuusky

Chimp
Sep 12, 2008
bump!!haha What’s the problem?  An elderly man was sitting on park bench in tears. A police officer came up and asked him what was wrong.  “I have a 25-year-old wife at home . She is beautiful, charming and madly in love with me.”  “So what’s the problem?”  “I can’t remember where I live!”--------------------------------The WoW Power Leveling ( World of warcraft Power Leveling ) site offer buy WoW Power Leveling, cheap WoW Power Leveling, free wow power leveling, 1- 70 level wow power leveling and wow power leveling news!

RAMNATION1

Chimp
Oct 24, 2007
Good pics but the riders form doesnt look good.
it's because he is a right foot forward---chocolatey-doesn't that mean he looks weird? lol I haven't heard that in a while... he's looki like je's leanin a bit too and having to make up for his lean 'a bit'... lol