Quantcast

Couple pics. . .

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
We usually get too fired up doin trains to bother with pics, but I was to gassed to ride yesterday so I snapped some. . .

Pump Track. . .

Turndown

3 turndown. .

We gave Collin a challenge, Have BD stand on the lip of the landing and jump over his head but still land on the tranny. He did it, straight up and straight down. I don't know how the kid does it. . .

BD on his new shonky. . .

Dave gettin a couple in while the kids are napping. . .

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Unfortunately my camera skills are not up to everyones riding. Collin basically owns every 3 variation but most I didn't get too well.

Crappy timing on 3 table...

and a crappy shot of a dip 3. . .

He really shouldn't be riding with us old farts :shocked:

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Thanks for the kind words

This has been a tough year because we changed and added a lot of stuff, there is too much open and disturbed soil so when we get a down pour a lot of stuff blows out. Most of the old origonal lines stay tight because they are packed like concrete and have more tree and foliage cover.

I really have to force myself to stop changing stuff and spend some time detailing it out and planting grass. I would like to have it look more like Sitting ducks and Zacks trails but I have a habit of getting bored and plowing lines to start over. :think: :shocked: