Quantcast

Couple pictures from this weekend!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey guys, my buddy Ryan and I went riding this weekend and got a couple video screen shots (hence the quality of the images). Enjoy!

Ryan getting tabled

Me doing a one footer

Getting sideways

Wider shot

Getting late

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah, it only looks like that because it was on Saturday after the rain. Its all pretty choice right now. All of these pictures were taken off of the smaller hip. But Ryan and I hit the big hip yesterday and it was so nice.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Thats a cool one-footer. I was there the other day doing the little hip and it was really nice. I might go sometime this week to ride more if I can. Heckler, are you working until dark or can you come too?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks dude!

Unfortunately I work until dark every day during the week (Freaking 5:00pm for the love of god). So weekends are my jumping/trail days. I ride my road bike during the week to/from work if it’s not raining to keep in shape. Lights are good.

This Saturday a bunch of us are going riding. Maybe we could meet up man.

Scarpa

Chimp
Aug 31, 2005
Felton
Hey TotalHeckler I got myself a more worthy bike and have been working on my jumping (read: crashing a lot) and I wanna finally hook up with you guys.

What time do you guys meet up and where? I've been riding with XC guys at 9:30am on saturdays, I'm guessing you guys sleep in a little later. ;)

BTW nice pics. I wanna try out that hip now that I've grown a pair. ahaha

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Good to hear man.

Were planning on riding 11ish somewhere. We havent decided on a location yet. Give me a call Saturday at like 10:30 and I should be able to tell you where to meet us.

This hip in the pictures is pretty cake. You can pretty much roll off it and be fine.

Scarpa

Chimp
Aug 31, 2005
Felton
Sounds good, I'll call you up Sat. morning.

I've still got your number in my PM box if you want to edit it out.