Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
From Practice.... Enjoy

DH Mike

Kovariks ride, He was chillin with us.

Representing the shop support

ANd some random snaps

And no, no pics of me, Hopefully the wife will get a couple good ones tommorrow,

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I had a good time today, didnt see you though and Adam was riding his F1 (canfield) down the cours twice until we realized he was missing a bolt for his lower link which was mounted with the shock as well and aside of a little play didn't notice. We did hike the trail and we found the link bolt near the top.... LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made EC pose!!! He looked bored and i felt like being a pest!
Guy is a super cool individual... I think he rides but Im not sure. :D

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Oh yeah! Look for the big ORANGE suburban and youll find me! :D:D:D:D
Ill see you there, Im rolling in around 7 am to hike and huck a little to warm up, plus I have sinus pressure that is accompanied with a huge headache. Remedy is 2 redbulls, 1-5hr energy drink protein shake with berries and milk, 4 way nasal spray and som good old fashioned hiking till you sweat!!!! :D
Don't know but it worked today.

awwwww man!
i wish i was there, i'm DYING to ride my new Rotec!

i had a choice between Fontana all weekend or a school surf contest all weekend, i chose the team contest and so far, i'm regretting it... its in OB with 15' faces breaking what seems like two miles out to sea... it was throwing over the pier it was so huge, there is no way to get out and there are no waves other than 10' shorebreak thats absoloutley pointless...... and its going to be three feet bigger tomorrow..... sob, b!tch and moan...

looks fun though for you guys!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Just a reminder, If needed I will have the Bike shop in a box with me again tommorrow, and a nice portable stand. Kinda short of any parts, but I have every tool you need, and if I dont have it there, you wont be able to fix the bike there anyways

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
awwwww man!

i had a choice between Fontana all weekend or a school surf contest all weekend, i chose the team contest and so far, i'm regretting it... its in OB with 15' faces breaking what seems like two miles out to sea... it was throwing over the pier it was so huge, there is no way to get out and there are no waves other than 10' shorebreak thats absoloutley pointless...... and its going to be three feet bigger tomorrow..... sob, b!tch and moan...

No pics from Surfing???

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
awesome thanks alot all i know is im flyin out feb 7th and racin on sunday. haha my buddy is takin care of the rest. im pretty pumped to go ride in the desert and not in the green.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
I still don't get it... I only saw one person out of all of those people wearing some sort of elbow protection.

Cool pics, I wish I was somewhere that didn't have 'cold' and/or 'rain'

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
I still don't get it... I only saw one person out of all of those people wearing some sort of elbow protection.
<SNIP>
Its hot down there in good ole Fontuky. Most people dont wear elbow pads down here, butmost do wear Body armor and Knee pads. But come race run it will be another story, there will be alot more people wearing full protection then. I myself just usually wear long sleeves for elbow protection.

No pics from Surfing???

i'll get some screenshots of me duckdiving these sickening slabs of death, but for the most part, my mom was pointing the camera at the sky.... what else is new...

i'm gonna be at all the next races in the series, but i had to miss this one for surf, and either way, all my parts have yet to show up on my doorstep in a Rotec box

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
awwwww man!

get out of here, it wasn't that big was it?.....i'm paddling out at black's tomorrow.....should be at least Double overhead there.....we'll see

get out of here, it wasn't that big was it?.....i'm paddling out at black's tomorrow.....should be at least Double overhead there.....we'll see
yeah, it was that big... massive closeout sets walling off the whole distance between the pier and the river jetties... even half the spots at Sunset Cliffs were closing out.... for the predictions, it was massive.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
I had a good time today, didnt see you though and Adam was riding his F1 (canfield) down the cours twice until we realized he was missing a bolt for his lower link which was mounted with the shock as well and aside of a little play didn't notice. We did hike the trail and we found the link bolt near the top.... LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made EC pose!!! He looked bored and i felt like being a pest!
Guy is a super cool individual... I think he rides but Im not sure. :D

Where is your other hand !:busted: lol.

I got the same treatment with my photo with Kurt Vories.:rolleyes:
What's with nobody wearing elbow pads?...Everone wants to be like Sam Hill!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Yeah taht was pretty cool watching Kyle hit that, Alot more people had full gear today, Including myself, glad I did, went down in the lower rocks during practice, as did alot of people. Still I had a blast, didnt do as well as I would have hoped, but hey, it was anyones race today, the wind could take it or give it at will. Hopefully see everyone in two weks again!!

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
Jeeze that place was really windy today, lots of people were falling half way down on a jump because the wind was purely pushing them off, one guy was so concussed he was wondering waht he was doing there.... I got some of the crashes with my cam, there are more fall but missed that one.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
how long is the drive down from the SF Bay area? that course looks super fun, i might try to make it down for one of the races this year.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I was the one doing no footers and 180s on the last 4x jump (black bullit). I actually didn't crash during my race run, though I was pushed way off course...

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Stoopid wind. You could barely stand still up top. It was fun albeit sketchy when the wind started to gust. All we needed was some rain/snow with that wind and then it would be perfect riding conditions! :lighten:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
So CK killed it! On his old bike no less....
When is he getting his new ride? Red is so last year...

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
great pics dirty ! congrats on your 7th place finish and making it down the moutain in one peace. it was a pretty good weekend, besides racing in a wind tunnel. i had a good time under the condition's .i met kovarik who's a hella cool guy and i did o.k. i my race run i just wanted to make it down the moutain in one peace and accomplished that .it was cool to see some monkies there bullcrew, thesluck, etc.also it was cool of your parents to bring grub for everybody[nice peolpe].

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland

Here is some of the falls at fontana, I got them on my camera.
I MISSED 2 big ones where one guy crashes very very hard..... the wind just caught him and threw him.. anythis gives an idea....