Quantcast

Cove Bikes

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Calling them will be the quickest. I've had severl conversations w/ those guys and I get the impression that they're too stoned most of the time to type. I have a Handjob and love the thing for a HT XC bike.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
The guy I bought the Handjob from took that sticker off. Kinda bummed me out. I'm thinking of having that bike repainted as the paint was partially removed when I was cleaning the frame w/ some carb cleaner. When I do, that sticker is going back on, in big bold letters :D

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Kanter said:
Ive emailed them in the past and no reply...... good luck.
phone the shop and get great service. Those guys are so rad. Chaz and co. are the real deal. You really need to do a road trip to Deep Cove as it is a one of a kind experience.

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Call them, it's faster.

I've owned a 02 Gspot for a few years, then I sold the frame to Ciaran on here. I wish I hadn't. I ride on an 05 bullit now, but I still want another Gspot to mess around on.

Cove bikes are great and I will talk good things about them till I die.

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
yeah cove kicks ass i just called them with some questions about my 03 g-spot and all my questions where answered. i am still waiting to build my frame just need a few more things. i cant wait

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Jayridesacove said:
Call them, it's faster.

I've owned a 02 Gspot for a few years, then I sold the frame to Ciaran on here. I wish I hadn't. I ride on an 05 bullit now, but I still want another Gspot to mess around on.

Cove bikes are great and I will talk good things about them till I die.
The man speaks the truth. The G-spot is an absolutely great bike. She can handle pretty much anything and is a blast to ride. Get one, you won't regret it!

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
i dont know..ive ridden a peeler..felt like crap, it was my buddies bike that absolouty ripped buy i dont know how he rode it, im pretty good at manualing and i couldnt lift the front end if my life depended on it, i rode a gspot as well felt ok but nothing to special..i know they are strong though cause the same friend hit the gillard gap in kelowna bc on it (its huge, the one the grant allen cases on nwd2) and i rode the slalomn bike(forget what its called) and that thing was really fun, havent ridden their hardtails..the new dh bike looks good though

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
the 06 bikes look awesome, just google 06 cove bikes and you will see what im talking about

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
kinghami3 said:
Sometimes (and I haven't the slightest clue why) your name will get on a SPAM list and your emails will never reach them.

Sounds like a big problem they need to fix.

cove:me
:nuts:

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
even better....buy a cheap ticket or drive to Deep Cove. It is worth any amount of money. You will see and experience what you came looking for in the hills there. If you are cool Chaz will ride with you....that's if he's not in Mexico. The bike shop is so quaint and sweet. I think it a must for any serious freerider. Even if you just buy a few stickers and a water bottle with the infamous skull on it you will enjoy the entire outing. Just make sure you stop in at Whistler on the way back and hit up A-Line with that new ride you will end up buying.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I emailed them a few more times and finally got some questions asked. I was looking at the shocker. Too bad it wont take dual rings.