Quantcast

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Related?

I'd heard the head of MDOT was bidding on some new equipment:

View attachment 143713

I can not get over the fact that people are just walking and driving around with confederate flags every day in the US and nobody has the fucking balls to punch them in the face.

Murica, I am disapoint.
It's the symbol Southern Heritage (i.e. racism), bro!

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
It is kind of nice to be able to identify shitstained morons hundreds of yards away.
cause they probably have guns and are dumb enough to use them?
most of us treat is as the scarlet letter, but for morons.

I understand some of them might be a bit risky but surely theres plenty that you can just kick in the balls...

Im also just amazed this isnt something that isnt regulated by the goverment.
I think thats where the first amendment stops, or should stop and it starts being offensive enough to make it illegal.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
There was this old lady in Safeway with her mask on her chin. Her friend said "you have to wear it over your mouth" and she said "I can't breath with this damn thing on!" :rofl:
Went on a bike ride today.

Watched a guy walking his dog with gloves on. He walked out of the house and put his gloved hand in a pocket.

Saw a lady with her mask over her mouth but not over her nose.

Saw a guy riding a bike with his helmet over the handlebar and his mask on his chin.

I’m not wearing a mask for my walks and rides. I’m surprised how many people can’t identify a distance of 6 feet, or how many simply don’t care.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I’m not wearing a mask for my walks and rides. I’m surprised how many people can’t identify a distance of 6 feet, or how many simply don’t care.
when you are asking the guy behind you is that a roll of silver dollars in your pocket....too close.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Meh. I see dumbasses wearing sunglasses inside all the time.
Imma one of those dumbasses.
Post-concussion(s) I wear sunglasses in malls and stores, especially when grocery shopping. Fluorescents all on crankin it out is brutal.
I loved it back when they were doing the power save due to summer load thing, only half the lights on, I could take the shades off and actually feel non-douchey.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Imma one of those dumbasses.
Post-concussion(s) I wear sunglasses in malls and stores, especially when grocery shopping. Fluorescents all on crankin it out is brutal.
I loved it back when they were doing the power save due to summer load thing, only half the lights on, I could take the shades off and actually feel non-douchey.
Ha, I remember that from getting my bell rung racing DH.

Or do I ?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So the current COVID smoke screen is not only "kill bambi with ur parents" but also "total abortion ban" (total, not even if you are giving birth to a cactus), "jews will not replace us" (ok not exactly but some antisemetic bs), "ban sexual education".

My country is great.

On the bright side Forrests get reopened on Sunday. Nothing else but at least I get to ride my bike. It was forbidden before.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
A lot of those public places like restaurants, malls, theaters are gonna eat their shorts even after life is back to "normal" cause who would want to risk it? I know I'll avoid public places for a long while after all is said and done and I'm not a paranoid Karen.
I won't. Most people won't. There will be a drop in customer numbers but I doubt it will be huge. After 3 months sitting at homes people will be famished to go out. Especially if you spent that time with kids.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
A lot of those public places like restaurants, malls, theaters are gonna eat their shorts even after life is back to "normal" cause who would want to risk it? I know I'll avoid public places for a long while after all is said and done and I'm not a paranoid Karen.
I haven't been to a mall or movie theater in years. I fucking hate people in general, crazies been shooting up the places and the options are superior. Now we got Bolaids going around.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went on a bike ride today.

Watched a guy walking his dog with gloves on. He walked out of the house and put his gloved hand in a pocket.

Saw a lady with her mask over her mouth but not over her nose.

Saw a guy riding a bike with his helmet over the handlebar and his mask on his chin.

1587124238654.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I won't. Most people won't. There will be a drop in customer numbers but I doubt it will be huge. After 3 months sitting at homes people will be famished to go out. Especially if you spent that time with kids.
one of the problems here in the US is that so many simply don't (or even can't) cook for themselves.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
one of the problems here in the US is that so many simply don't (or even can't) cook for themselves.
America surprises me in so many ways. Do I remember correctly that people are afraid to forage mushrooms?

Also cooking is fun. FFS. You can save money or you can make restaurant-quality food. Both are good. I get that people in cities where space is expensive can't cook (like Hong Kong) but outside of them?

But I'm on some swamp people fermented food groups and I think it's a big city/small city divide as there is a big cooking movement in the states that's not really present here outside of special groups of people who want to preserve tradition.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
America surprises me in so many ways. Do I remember correctly that people are afraid to forage mushrooms?

Also cooking is fun. FFS. You can save money or you can make restaurant-quality food. Both are good. I get that people in cities where space is expensive can't cook (like Hong Kong) but outside of them?

But I'm on some swamp people fermented food groups and I think it's a big city/small city divide as there is a big cooking movement in the states that's not really present here outside of special groups of people who want to preserve tradition.
yea the only people i know foraging for mushrooms are hippies and they're not looking for the kind you cook.

but yea, seriously. people here don't cook the way other countries do. that's why most of the country collectively shat their pants when restaraunts closed.

i like cooking, so for me being home is an opportunity to cook more. one thing i've actually been enjoying.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

America: Where gun shops are "essential", but book stores and libraries are not.

Make of that what you will.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sad but true. Family my wife works for orders out every single night. The only thing they ever seem to cook for themselves is pasta and brownies, and apparently that's a 2+ person operation.

I, like you, have enjoyed the opportunity to cook some new stuff. Granted I wish the grocery stores weren't a shit show, but I suppose one just has to be creative with the ingredients on hand.