Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Phil Anselmo has a side hustle.
Wonder why the feds are paying $5 for a $1 mask. Must be supply and demand.

"BRILLIANT"
"BUSINESS"
"MAN"

Seriously, what part of all caps do you not understand?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Latest thing you all will see parroted will be antibody prevalence numbers derived from shitty tests.

Example of sub-par test from Laredo, TX.

Unclear to me if they are using the true definition of accuracy ((TP+TN)/(all tests run)) but point still is that it’s the Wild West out there at this moment.

There are 0 antibody tests out there with a full FDA authorization, aka “approval”. There are 4 out there with Emergency Use Approvals, which are like an interim stamp of “probably ok, verify results.” There are a myriad of fly by night outfits that are legally for sale due to FDA relaxing rules, but are completely unvetted.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Latest thing you all will see parroted will be antibody prevalence numbers derived from shitty tests.

Unclear to me if they are using the true definition of accuracy ((TP+TN)/(all tests run)) but point still is that it’s the Wild West out there at this moment.

There are 0 antibody tests out there with a full FDA authorization, aka “approval”. There are 4 out there with Emergency Use Approvals, which are like an interim stamp of “probably ok, verify results.” There are a myriad of fly by night outfits that are legally for sale due to FDA relaxing rules, but are completely unvetted.

But bro!

Hurd Mutiny!

I heard about it on Rogan's podcast. We already got sick last year. We already mutinized!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

A friend of a friend mentioned on a Zoom chat that she had gotten the antibody blood test recently, and previously had symptoms she thought to be the COVID. The test was negative. But I mentioned that I had just heard a science podcast on the topic that said the antibody tests have a high likelihood of being piss poor at this stage. Thanks for the confirmation.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What the hell is going on in Ohio, did they release the freedumbs?
If leaders successfully bring the coronavirus to heel, then people will doubt that it was ever a threat in the first place.
If officials are proactive during a pandemic, they typically are accused of fear-mongering, Fairchild said, and if they’re able to contain a disease, they’re often accused of the same.