Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
There's some gold in here...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
University of Washington suspending in person classes. Shit is getting real. Seattle Public Schools will follow soon, I bet.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My department has no remote reading ability at the moment. This is a problem—what if one or many of us or our kids cause us to be quarantined? We don’t have that much slack in our staffing...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
2 presumed cases in my state. geographically I am located in between them :tinfoil:

signs went up on my office bldg today: "do not enter if showing symptoms, have traveled to outbreak zones, or have been in contact with those infected or suspected of being infected"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Were you able to get pork shoulder and beer?? People aren't panic-prep'ing and buying that shit, are they??
I got pork and beer, but it kind of felt a little like luck. There was no toilet paper, no bleach, no flour, no salt. None. People appeared to be panic buying anything that wasn't bolted to the floor.

Honestly, kind of freaked me out.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Definitely not the king soopers here. Its a college location too. Every man for themselves i guess. Luckily im an introvert and avoid crowds at all possible moments. Im okay with dying. But i have a puppy. So i worry about leaving him and the possibility that it could spread to him. Other than that im pretty care free until shit hits the fan.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
El Paso county, represent!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
We were directed to setup a corona virus screening questionnaire on our reception kiosk sign in systems yesterday.

Got our first high risk alert today... based on the questions asked, that person has either traveled to Wuhan/Italy/Iran/China and has respiratory problems...