SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Is it just me, or is this article regarding an antibody testing program here pure gobbledygook, or is it the testing process itself?
sure, I’ll get one to assist in research, but I ain’t paying $75 for something that appears to be completely inconclusive.
thoughts?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Is it just me, or is this article regarding an antibody testing program here pure gobbledygook, or is it the testing process itself?
sure, I’ll get one to assist in research, but I ain’t paying $75 for something that appears to be completely inconclusive.
thoughts?
I’d be very skeptical lacking information on which test.

There are 4 under FDA EUA iirc. The rest are completely unvetted. The article doesn’t say which one!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
And this is why we need good schools and a leader who isn't a dumbass

You can tell it’s a reliable source by the loads of advertisements about the one vegetable gut doctors want you to throw out, and how to ear candle.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
First is was toilet paper, now it's dry aged steaks. :rofl:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
If the county we're in is any indication of the rest of the state/country/world, we're effed.

Wife and I did a local mixed ride from home today. I have never, ever seen some of the parks as busy as they were today as we rolled past them.

Also, attempting to ride single-track in the age of COVID-19 where other trail users are around is so BS it's not worth the effort...

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Also, attempting to ride single-track in the age of COVID-19 where other trail users are around is so BS it's not worth the effort...
I have 3 groups of riding buddies. Some of them still go on rides together. Groups of 3 or 4 like nothing happened and its usually pretty busy
during the hours they go.
Ive sent links from the Dutch/Belgian study that was done about mountainbiking and running in times of Covid-19 but I doubt any of them read it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If the county we're in is any indication of the rest of the state/country/world, we're effed.

Wife and I did a local mixed ride from home today. I have never, ever seen some of the parks as busy as they were today as we rolled past them.

Same here.

I'll be spending all summer doing the following:

1. Learning to ride a moto with one other person
2. Building bike trails by myself.

It's busier where I am right now than if this weren't even going on. Like even Tahoe is more busy right now than normal.

People are too stupid to do this.