Quantcast

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Cable News have 'Trump Coronavirus News Conference' as upcoming later. What'd been transpiring previously was nothing resembling News, or a Conference. Losing hands. Curious how the cold, clammy hands of prosperity are holding anything but toilet cards, again.

Never watched a single shit show for the cameras, the blurbs on the TV make it appear what's coming up is under direction of this crook. Justices from the Supreme Court are taking another discovery session as related to non-compliance with there being available personal finance record. He's likely been forcibly-sedated a couple times today after bouts of lunacy, maybe strapped to a chair. I expect he'll be crawling around inside air con ducts, listening to the briefing in under a couple hours now.

A naked blonde walks into a bar, carrying a poodle under one arm and a 6 foot salami under the other... President Trump is the missing end to this joke.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Unfortunately in base 10 you can’t get NZ, I believe.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Germany had a steady decrease in new cases to Rt=0,9 until now:
The "Robert Koch Institut" sees a bounce back to around 1,0 at the moment.
Italy stays very restricted in terms of how the country will open up again, which resulted in enormous criticism from the economy. The neighbors are much quicker in "open back up".

Let's see.

Last edited:

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Bill Gates is trying to kill us with chemtrails and 5g.
Well he had 5g installed all around the world so we would get covid-19.
No wait, he released covid-19 so everybody would have to quarantine and then they could secretely install the 5g antennas that are gonna make us sick so then he can inject us with microchips and the microchips will make us sick from the 5g!

The evidence is out there if you look into it bro.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
No wait, he released covid-19 so everybody would have to quarantine and then they could secretely install the 5g antennas that are gonna make us sick so then he can inject us with microchips and the microchips will make us sick from the 5g!

You've said too much. :tinfoil:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004

1588081670738.png

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Well written editorial:

This gives me the sad. We sent men to the moon in the 60s, and brought them back. Now we can't even pull our pants up. :disgust:
Seems about right, but I don't think the UK has been much better, but at least having a national health service meant none of this bidding war procurement bullshit likely occurred.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This is worthwhile a read about 'the help'.

This crap drives me nuts. I knew it was coming but it's still disgusting to watch it play out.

One of my colleagues, whenever she is in the city, has to shop around for specialty items for them: things the chef needs that they can’t find in the Hamptons, and obviously they can’t use any old kind of toilet paper; they have to use their nice toilet paper, so she has to go to a few different shops to try and find it. There’s lots of specific items that they have become accustomed to and that they can’t go without. Just like the people. We are like items to them; they can’t go without us.
“A lot of them had to go into work, and that’s one of the reasons why I think so many of them lost their lives.”

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Quest will test you all for antibodies. No Rx required. $119. Blood draw at their Quest labs out in the community. You must be asymptomatic x 10 days and wear a mask.

getquesttest.com