Quantcast

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Besides the impact on economy (brace yourself for the worst depression of the past 100 years), what is scary is the 10% hospitalization rate. That will effectively become the mortality rate in the land of the freedumb, unless the remdesivir works.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hmmm the ceo of my company apparently was at the same conference everybody else got the big voodoo at. oh well, RIP sandwich. At least jbp can't bitch about me not riding anymore

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Just don't touch the spam that's infesting the Lounge right now!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've been telling Wifey to calm the fuck down, but placating by buying an extra Costco TP, misc things that I can freeze (I basically have to eat fresh food because of my diet), long-lasting stuff the girls eat, generally filling the freezers, etc. Not panic level, just placating Wifey.

But between that math and this from BBC... Well fuck me. I travel from public place to place daily. My main clients are a school district (in schools), public transit (derp), meeting with PD regularly (public contacts), and I have to fly to some.

MIL is 71 and has never-ending lung issues as it is... Sweet fuck me.

@Toshi - What's your take on that? Excessive by a paranoid engineer or legitimate? Feel free to text me if you want.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've been telling Wifey to calm the fuck down, but placating by buying an extra Costco TP, misc things that I can freeze (I basically have to eat fresh food because of my diet), long-lasting stuff the girls eat, generally filling the freezers, etc. Not panic level, just placating Wifey.

But between that math and this from BBC... Well fuck me. I travel from public place to place daily. My main clients are a school district (in schools), public transit (derp), meeting with PD regularly (public contacts), and I have to fly to some.

MIL is 71 and has never-ending lung issues as it is... Sweet fuck me.

@Toshi - What's your take on that? Excessive by a paranoid engineer or legitimate? Feel free to text me if you want.
i'm refilling my chest freezer and bought 2 extra gallons of bleach. this might be a good excuse as any to pick up a new bottle of whiskey