Quantcast

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Nah, it’s peacetime, they’ll look for any excuse not to accept someone during peacetime. Fewer people on the GI bill means more money for cool go-fast shit. Wait until we invade Greenland, then they’ll start accepting mildly dead Covid patients with an active case and face tattoos, then ask for more money to get the cool go-fast shit.
Don't fuck with Greenland, it is ours! :shakefist:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
i find it hard to belive with as much traffic i have seen in the county i live in.....only three deaths so far.....but state parks open tomorrow....so those are going to be a shit show....
I end up working in a lot of places people go hiking and camping. It is unreal the amount of people who obviously have no bidness or familiarity with 'outside in the woods' absolutely swarming.

I think when most of the stay at home orders said 'you can go outside for some excercise and fresh air' what they heard was "driving 2 hours and parking in what is obviously an overcrowded trailhead makes you immune to covid"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Oh Canada -- unfortunately my "medicine" tends to be more THC-heavy / CBD-light, but there's a gummy for that...

Israeli researchers have begun clinical trials of CBD as a treatment to repair cells damaged by COVID-19 by using its anti-inflammatory abilities.

It’s thought CBD could enhance the traditional effect of steroids in such treatment of patients in life-threatening condition and also bolster the immune system.

It’s the kind of research and his own that deserves government support in Canada, whose federal government has pledged $1.1 billion in funding for COVID-19 research said the U of L scientist.

“Our work could have a huge influence — there aren’t many drugs that have the potential of reducing infection by 70 to 80 per cent,” he said.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
All three incidents, which are being investigated by Russian law enforcement authorities

Oh thank heavens. I'm sure we'll have answers very soon.

No wonder trump sucks that guy's dick so hard. He accomplishes what drumpf wishes he could do with 'experts'.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
All three incidents, which are being investigated by Russian law enforcement authorities

Oh thank heavens. I'm sure we'll have answers very soon.

No wonder trump sucks that guy's dick so hard. He accomplishes what drumpf wishes he could do with 'experts'.
it was a game of RED ROVER gone horribly wrong...

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Even though this is the covid thread. Dometic makes a wood soft close seat for that toilet. Totally worth the 30ish buck to not have it slam in the middle of the night.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
X-post from gmt.

Woke up about 2.5 hours ago, got the damage report, made coffee, blueberry pancakes and bacon. Nao it’s time for a nap. Then head to the studio and piddle around for several hours. Been doing this since le Plague has come to town.

Currently have no plans on reopening to the public anytime soon. Wedding season is pretty much toast this Spring. And without mah thru hike I feel lost.

But it is better than drowning in one’s own fluids or dropping off a loved one at the hospital to do the same.

Survival of Covid-19 will favor those with patience. Don’t take the “gotta open up the economy” bait.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Phase 2 is rolling out in CA.
My next door notifications are exploding with Karen flex. It’s like whatever Hitler youth would be for soccer moms.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
There was a county level nark site put up during the non-essential shutdown. The logs of who submitted complaints and their contact info, along with the complaints, were made public. Que the death threats and snitches get stitches comments...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator