Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yesterday 2 cases announced in my county. late in the day i learned the township where 1 of the cases is, maybe 25 minutes from me. this morning my wife learned that the school the kid across the street from me goes to is closed all week because a parent of one of the students has the coronas. given the close proximity of the school and said township, i'm assuming they are related.

:tinfoil:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@Toshi - What's your take on that? Excessive by a paranoid engineer or legitimate? Feel free to text me if you want.
I think the cat’s out of the bag. I predict widespread school closures and the like—not northern Italy level but more like the Bay Area.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I think the cat’s out of the bag. I predict widespread school closures and the like—not northern Italy level but more like the Bay Area.
So what you're saying is get the extra cases of wine, invest in at least one bidet, 5 more boxes of diapers, and really fill the pantry with pasta and sauce and freeze with food I can eat? Got it. Costco on the way home it is.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Is one of the symptoms of coronavirus severe diarrhea? I don't understand the toilet paper hoarding. In the worst case scenario for this virus, I don't think the production of toilet paper is going to cease.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Im not worried at all. When the toilet paper runs out there are options. What happened before toilet paper anyways?

I hope they shut the schools down, I dont want to wait until spring break for a road trip to moab with the new camper. Im an introvert so things are working out perfectly. Im going to develop a fake cough soon.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
These task force updates are worthless, self congratulatory jerkoffs, and I don't don't believe half these people if they say the sky is blue. :think:

Pence. LOL.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
Where is the common sense

1. Don't trust or depend on the government to tell you the truth or to take care of you none of them can be trusted

2. Anyone raised by "depression era parents/grandparents already know you always have enough non parishable's and supplies to be home for at least a month

3. Be respectful of your fellow human being if your feel sick now more than ever stay home or put a mask on keep your distance from people. Give them the courtesy you would expect them to give you

4. Always be prepared it could be a blizzard forest fire power outage etc just be ready no one ever said "damn I wish we were struggling more to get through this!"

My .02