Quantcast

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
So much for everything being back to normal by the end of the year.
Health minister said we are looking at 2-3 years, yesterday.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
That's a no brainer! Everyone knows when their kids (especially younger) are in school they'll be guaranteed to come home sort of illness and spread it amongst the family. Schools are disease pits to begin with, well before Covid.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
one of our neighbors is an elementary school teacher. she took a leave of absence for the year because she didn't have confidence in her district's plan to keep things safe.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
*rings bell*

Juan! Javier! Run and fetch us a water truck and a generator! You may take the Sprinter van.
It’s not like that, at all.

It’s rich kids renting out Air BnB party mansions to live like they’re in a rap video. I’ve got three such houses a block over.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Apparently that school is also threatening teachers when a teacher's spouse complained about conditions on a facebook group.

If I was a parent, I'd make sure my kid full on live streamed the next day. Let'em suspend you. Zero repercussions at home. Teach the youngin's that adults are also completely wrong dumbfucks sometimes that need to be opposed.

#reallifelessons

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Apparently that school is also threatening teachers when a teacher's spouse complained about conditions on a facebook group.

If I was a parent, I'd make sure my kid full on live streamed the next day. Let'em suspend you. Zero repercussions at home. Teach the youngin's that adults are also completely wrong dumbfucks sometimes that need to be opposed.

#reallifelessons
Public school too. Let the lawsuits flow.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm shocked. Shocked I say... What does that make for the actual death rate? .1% of us population. Vs flu death rate of .01% (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html). 10x greater death rate.