Quantcast

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Respiratory distress due to COVID-19 on death certificate

Gotcha, bros! COVID-19 wasn't the only listed cause!

/brian

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
When do we get freedom™ back?

I hadn't even realized mexico closed their border to us, that's all we had a month ago. At least they're getting a wall that we're paying for :rofl:

"Want to hear the joke about insulin?" goes the bleak gag about America's drug prices. "You have to go to Canada to get it."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think I've been too hard on zombies.

To their credit, they're at least constantly engaged in the pursuit of a brain.
My question is whether the zombies get their news from just facebook or Q-anon specific facebook pages?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My question is whether the zombies get their news from just facebook or Q-anon specific facebook pages?

chiropractor in Woodinville
Should have been the first sign it was medical grade bullshit.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Interesting, according to the CDC "9683 died in the United States with only having COVID-19 listed on their death certificate".

To make this simpler, Covid-19 can severely weaken the body (and immune system) such that other existing, but likely not near-term fatal issues become fatal.

In bike terms, it wasn't the pedal strike that killed him (Covid-19) it was the falling off the cliff as he was tumbling (renal failure). He might have been close to the cliff, but wasn't tumbling out of control in such a way that led him to fall off said cliff.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

To make this simpler, Covid-19 can severely weaken the body (and immune system) such that other existing, but likely not near-term fatal issues become fatal.

In bike terms, it wasn't the pedal strike that killed him (Covid-19) it was the falling off the cliff as he was tumbling (renal failure). He might have been close to the cliff, but wasn't tumbling out of control in such a way that led him to fall off said cliff.
Brain cancer doesn't kill you, brain damage does. Getting shot doesn't kill you, blood loss does.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
"interesting"

Counterpoint: if your VO2max baseline is below median (likely translation: low base miles) then training for and running a marathon can lead to heart damage as well!