Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got management feedback - the meeting constraints are for those who are based out of our large facilities. Remote reps should continue SOP. Well played guys, well played... I see 40+ people per week over multiple facilities including public transit and schools. I and my peers are not likely to become transmitters...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just got management feedback - the meeting constraints are for those who are based out of our large facilities. Remote reps should continue SOP. Well played guys, well played... I see 40+ people per week over multiple facilities including public transit and schools. I and my peers are not likely to become transmitters...
take the lead on this one stone man.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Theres no reason you can’t do your meetings via webinar.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
reply all to the corp email. just say "this isn't a good idea. we're trying to spread sound financial advice, not infectious disease"

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Theres no reason you can’t do your meetings via webinar.
Apparently my vocalization of a semi-live-in senior citizen has made a bit of a point that we need to start doing things in a remote manner at least temporarily. Team is not providing our fwd schedules to mgmt to get a gauge to our "exposure" and transmission opportunity. I have 9 different "hub" facilities through the end of the month with known 1-1 meetings with over 40 people; including bus drivers, teachers, and PD.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Apparently my vocalization of a semi-live-in senior citizen has made a bit of a point that we need to start doing things in a remote manner at least temporarily. Team is not providing our fwd schedules to mgmt to get a gauge to our "exposure" and transmission opportunity. I have 9 different "hub" facilities through the end of the month with known 1-1 meetings with over 40 people; including bus drivers, teachers, and PD.
just call your sr mgmt out. call their plan not even half assed, but quarter assed. be a leader stoney. use your wookie size if you have to.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Worked part of last weekend, when my facility received our first Covid-19 patient. Never have I seen so many management assholes around on a weekend/night.

In speaking with them (as i was dealing directly with our patient) I warned them they really needed to get something good out in the media and hospital wide e-mail. People are going to freak out, you'll have many call-outs, and the phones are going to go nuts. You all need to get some plans in place, especially as it is only likely to get worse. The response was basically "nah man, we'll be fine."

Fast forward - the last few days off have proved me and my other unit peeps correct. Tons of staff calling out, and endless texts asking for any staff to come in extra.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Panic mode. He was in a client's building that today reported they had a case on one of their floors. Ou management's response was to set him on fire with a flamethrower ask him to self quarantine for the next two weeks.