Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Found out late last night that BIL is and anti-masker. We've been hanging out with him for 3 days now. He's living with his recently announced as pregnant sister. We're waiting to hear that he's been kicked out... We're going to have to quarantine once we get back to CO. Giddy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Found out late last night that BIL is and anti-masker. We've been hanging out with him for 3 days now. He's living with his recently announced as pregnant sister. We're waiting to hear that he's been kicked out... We're going to have to quarantine once we get back to CO. Giddy.
why would you not have been wearing a mask in the first place...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wait. He got his sister pregnant? WTF kind of family you got goin' on 'round there?!?

Oh - Tennessee. That's right. Never mind. :p

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
why would you not have been wearing a mask in the first place...
We were under the assumption that the rest of the family was being cautious. We assumed wrong.

Wait. He got his sister pregnant? WTF kind of family you got goin' on 'round there?!?

Oh - Tennessee. That's right. Never mind. :p
:twitch: . It's CA family, just relocated. He's living with her and her new husband while he's finding a place here.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We were under the assumption that the rest of the family was being cautious. We assumed wrong.
A good friend of ours recently divorced, "liberated from assholeville" you might say has proclaimed for months how careful she's being. She also just told us about making out with a cute guy she just met at a big camping trip.

People have no idea what consistency is.

:twitch: . It's CA family,
Shocking.

Everyone here seems so well grounded in reality.

:rofl:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Motherfucker deserves a serious shit kicking for not telling you beforehand and willfully endangering your lives. Me I would be beating the crap out of him for that

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Shocking.

Everyone here seems so well grounded in reality.
:rofl:
Their Aptos, actually. The whole family is proper and educated. Wifey's sister stopped teaching because of the danger to herself (and now baby). Brother is the outlier for the entire family (and her side is huge - 9 aunts/uncles) - didn't finish HS, has been living on menial jobs and parent support for the last 15 years. He's a "world's out to get me; can't trust anyone" guy.

well that blows....
Tell me about it.

Motherfucker deserves a serious shit kicking for not telling you beforehand and willfully endangering your lives. Me I would be beating the crap out of him for that
I made the point of laying out last night the fact that we're going to have to quarantine when we get home now and questioned in front of the family last night why he doesn't wear a mask, given his sister's pregnancy. Apparently it's a hot topic already, so I just made him explain himself out loud, and he couldn't. I'd be shocked if he's still living with theme within a week if he can't get over himself and start wearing a mask.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Their Aptos, actually. The whole family is proper and educated. Wifey's sister stopped teaching because of the danger to herself (and now baby). Brother is the outlier for the entire family (and her side is huge - 9 aunts/uncles) - didn't finish HS, has been living on menial jobs and parent support for the last 15 years. He's a "world's out to get me; can't trust anyone" guy.
go to walmart, buy some shoelaces, when it's time to leave for home, throw them in his face "here's some bootstraps motherfucker"

I made the point of laying out last night the fact that we're going to have to quarantine when we get home now and questioned in front of the family last night why he doesn't wear a mask, given his sister's pregnancy. Apparently it's a hot topic already, so I just made him explain himself out loud, and he couldn't. I'd be shocked if he's still living with theme within a week if he can't get over himself and start wearing a mask.
please explain to me why/how you thought this trip to appalachia, land of enlightenment, was a good idea.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
go to walmart, buy some shoelaces, when it's time to leave for home, throw them in his face "here's some bootstraps motherfucker"

please explain to me why/how you thought this trip to appalachia, land of enlightenment, was a good idea.
That's a brilliant idea. And it wasn't MY idea. Wifey hasn't seen her family in near a year and wanted to see them.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I volunteered for vaccine trials for Covid-19, which apparently were made by a Russian pharmaceutical company.

I received my first shot on Monday and wanted to let everyone know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.