Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
50% respondents: did joe smith give out my number?

Other 50%: WTF! Obama dun gave out my number!!!! GOV'T OVER REACH!!!!

Just got back from Idaho Falls tonight. It's quite obvious that people don't give a fuck there.
Gee, shocker. Better swing by the Pocatello temple just to make sure.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Ah, gotcha. Yeah everyone is wearing a mask in public now because there is a new app, kind of like Strava, where participants compete to see who can smell their own breath the longest. It's called Call of Covid One Nine. You should play, it's fun.
Oh wow found it in the app store. Seems like a lot of people in my neighborhood are playing!

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My sister who live is a very wealthy area outside of Plano, TX and had Halloween in their neighborhood woke up sick this am. Very sick, every symptom of COVID. She said that she had a mask on for about half the time and distanced themselves as much as possible, but still interacting with some people. Almost every house was door answering distribution with no masks and one part of her neighborhood was a massive party. Now all of a sudden she's far more concerned than she was just weeks ago. Maybe it will be enough to get my parent's to listen, since they were there a week ago too.

We also just confirmed that the class at Haley's school which was put into quarantine is her BFF and our across the street neighbor's. They spend almost every out of the house moment together. Giddy.

My sister who live is a very wealthy area outside of Plano, TX and had Halloween in their neighborhood woke up sick this am. Very sick, every symptom of COVID. She said that she had a mask on for about half the time and distanced themselves as much as possible, but still interacting with some people. Almost every house was door answering distribution with no masks and one part of her neighborhood was a massive party. Now all of a sudden she's far more concerned than she was just weeks ago. Maybe it will be enough to get my parent's to listen, since they were there a week ago too.

We also just confirmed that the class at Haley's school which was put into quarantine is her BFF and our across the street neighbor's. They spend almost every out of the house moment together. Giddy.
Incubation period is understood to be two to five days...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It is called novel for a reason.
Because it takes forever to get through, and you get tired of it before the end, but you keep slogging through because you already read too much in hopes that the story would pick up and get interesting at some point, so now you feel invested even though you don't really care at this point?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
But how it’s
Because it takes forever to get through, and you get tired of it before the end, but you keep slogging through because you already read too much in hopes that the story would pick up and get interesting at some point, so now you feel invested even though you don't really care at this point?
You went to Catholic School didn’t you ?

:rofl:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Whilst not wanting to become infected with OG bat COVID, I also would like to abstain from contracting mutated mink COVID...

They also locked down the areas in the North of Denmark where most mink farms are (no public transport, etc.).

What puzzles me is that people are not worried about pets. Dogs and cats have shown to be able to carry the virus, but still we are not concerned about transmission from that source.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I just saw a tv commercial from 'somebody?' from the State of CO asking Coloradans to "not mingle with anyone outside of your household for the month of November" to try and slow the spread of covid.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I just saw a tv commercial from 'somebody?' from the State of CO asking Coloradans to "not mingle with anyone outside of your household for the month of November" to try and slow the spread of covid.
wtf....wear a fucking mask...

i wear a mssk around my own fucking family....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Going to be much harder to sell wedding bands in the Spring if people aren't hooking up in the Fall.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Neighbor down the street with 3 kids, all in Haley's school, is planning on 35 person Thanksgiving. Asked him about what if the state shuts down again? Still having it. Also a single issue voter - guns. Straight red ticket. Even the 20 year military police guy across the street guy says there are enough protections built in that he's not concerned about his guns, and he goes through 500+ rounds/week.

Full school will stop after Thanksgiving because people are stupid.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My hospital system's update:

- hospitalizations about doubled the past two weeks, currently at ~220
- delaying elective procedures again
- opening surge units
- 20% 7-day test positivity rate and increasing delays on test reporting due to demand, thus limiting asymptomatic testing
- almost 2,500 flu tests administered thus far, only 1 positive, no admissions for flu
- 3 vaccine trials enrolling or enrolled on campus, part of 41 total COVID-19-reltaed studies