Quantcast

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Numbers for the municipality where I live/work:

Numbers for the town I live in, which is in York Region from above:

The numbers are good in Georgina, probably aided by being sparsely populated; ~45000 people spread across 111 square miles.

Toronto...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my county's board of health will be voting tomorrow to return to 100% online/virtual learning because we've hit a daily new case infection rate the highest since the pandemic began. they took public comment today. an actual comment:

"I can guarantee you that my son and his future will suffer if you do this, and that's reality,"

if your kid's future will suffer irreparable harm from another 4 weeks of online learning, he probably didn't have much of a future in the first place. also, sounds like that kid needs a good dose of BOOTSTRAPS

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
my county's board of health will be voting tomorrow to return to 100% online/virtual learning because we've hit a daily new case infection rate the highest since the pandemic began. they took public comment today. an actual comment:

"I can guarantee you that my son and his future will suffer if you do this, and that's reality,"

if your kid's future will suffer irreparable harm from another 4 weeks of online learning, he probably didn't have much of a future in the first place. also, sounds like that kid needs a good dose of BOOTSTRAPS

Sounds like we're raising an entire generation of snowflakes. :disgust:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

In my neck of the woords, classes have been online since march, and will be until the end of school year this december.

We have been officially told next school year (starting in march) will be online only until, at least, august.. when it can (and probably will) be extended again.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

His future won't suffer if he doesn't have a future. Dying from covid is still an option.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And here we go...
The Douglas County School District will be moving to remote learning after Thanksgiving Break. Please see your email for more information.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
And here we go...
The Douglas County School District will be moving to remote learning after Thanksgiving Break. Please see your email for more information.
Two weeks from now they won't have any teachers left not in quarantine anyway.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
That's me as well. Never had to deal with shit, just because of my size. Kinda nice.
I'm 170lbs when fat and 5'10'' so in theory I should get shit but only times it happened is when I had friends around me who were trouble magnets. Then again when I had hair my GF said I looked like Waingro from Heat, and when I shaved my head she said Ed Norton from American History X (meant as a complement ...) so maybe the face is enough