Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Forget the TP and invest in a good hand held shower head. That or a live squirrel trap. Their fur and shape look like they would do nicely.
My wife has her father's hording nature, so we have been well stocked since March. We were pretty well stocked before folks freaked out. But paper products we got.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
going to hop in an airborne germ tube for a one hour one way flight to palm springs friday to help ruth out at a horse show. You can bet I will be wearing a medical grade non vented N95 mask and gloves the entire flight. She is picking me up in the camper. I will shower, bag the flight clothes, in the camper using cell phone lot before we head back to the horse park

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
going to hop in an airborne germ tube for a one hour one way flight to palm springs friday to help ruth out at a horse show. You can bet I will be wearing a medical grade non vented N95 mask and gloves the entire flight. She is picking me up in the camper. I will shower, bag the flight clothes, in the camper using cell phone lot before we head back to the horse park
why not go all out and wear a full tyvek suit?

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Official spot of the German government to make people stay at home. "Special heroes for staying at home" :rofl:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Official spot of the German government to make people stay at home. "Special heroes for staying at home" :rofl:

I prefer the „our couch was the front“ male perspective. Of course everyone in this nation of humorless gits is up in arms about those ads. How dare they mock the style of our sacred WW2 and economic miracle docs! Ffs, this is geared towards people who still watch television, have these people seen the shit being broadcast between the ad breaks over here?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
@scrublover , did you lose your sense of taste and smell, or just your wife?
was that prefaced by a lingering ‘sick’ odor/feeling (like when you have the flu)?
Just curious.
Just her with the loss of smell and taste. Paired with very mild queasiness. No actual nausea vomiting diarrhea for either one of us.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
classic

Leadership
Another related theme was leadership. This theme was seen in several posts comparing its communication to that of President Trump. For example, one post said, “When you get more responsible information from a frozen meat than from the President of the United States …” (Toots the Red, 2020).