Quantcast

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
This is my county. Full in-person middle- and high school started the 1st week of April.

Coincidence?

I think not. :rolleyes:

View attachment 159516
I see your county snapshot, and raise your /////TUITION's county snapshot:

1619461922532.png

Seems like the low hanging vaccination fruit has been picked, with the elderly getting vaccinated the national trends are showing an uptick in younger folks with more severe cases being hospitalized -- thanks to the new variants and relaxation of corn-teen behaviors...

#ThanksDarwin

Given the politicization of this shitshow (and Montana's MAGA-like affinity) our fourth (5th?) wave will only get worse this summer with more tourism/mingling...

At least the Republicans in State Legislature have been hard at work addressing the hugely important issues of the day: (checks notes) trans athletes and nullifying ALL federal gun legislation.

MSU is open carry on 6/1. They can just PEW-PEW the virus out of town.

I stand with her:

1619461885011.png

#ShotgunzAreForBeerz

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I see your county snapshot, and raise your /////TUITION's county snapshot:

View attachment 159520

Seems like the low hanging vaccination fruit has been picked, with the elderly getting vaccinated the national trends are showing an uptick in younger folks with more severe cases being hospitalized -- thanks to the new variants and relaxation of corn-teen behaviors...
As of today, both my kids will have their 1st shots. And they're heading down here for a couple weeks, getting their 2nd shots, and then heading back to yer neck of the woods for the summer. Apparently they like being Montanans... although I doubt it's for the now-allowed open-carry on campus. Fucking Montana... :disgust:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
As of today, both my kids will have their 1st shots. And they're heading down here for a couple weeks, getting their 2nd shots, and then heading back to yer neck of the woods for the summer. Apparently they like being Montanans... although I doubt it's for the now-allowed open-carry on campus. Fucking Montana... :disgust:
Excuse me? Open carry on campus? What in the ever loving fuck is that about?

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
So I should turn down my job offer in Helena?

:rofl:
Helena is the last best place (town) to live in Montana, at least it was still quasi affordable pre-pandemic and has an extra month of in town riding on both ends...

Excuse me? Open carry on campus? What in the ever loving fuck is that about?
Gianforte is an unmitigated asshole, and his primary ethos is owning the libs.

Please send us your tired, hungry hippies yearning to be free, as we've gotten far too many MAGAs coming in through our porous border...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Just got Moderna #2. Pharmacist musta hit a vessel, 'cause blood started running down my arm before she could get the bandaid on. :D
Ha, I got the same shot on Thursday morning right after I had surgery on my nose on Tuesday. I was prepared for the side effects, but I did not have any. I still felt kinda shit from having my sniffer rearranged, but other than, all good.
The lady said, “Are you ok with feeling a slight stick in your arm?” I said, “Yes, I prepared by putting my nose into a tree at 30mph, I should be good now!”

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

I belive the vaccine should be paid for, and copyrights be given away.
Its of no use, other then financial, to have India/LatAm/Africa/Europe as giant petri dishes cooking new variants for the next 3-4 years until half the world population is vaccinated.

We are just one unlucky variant away from returning to stage 0.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Half my team in India was out sick today and one of the guys was 'recovering from illness' with a dry persistent hacking cough. Worried about them.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
The cheek on these fu*kers... At least the 17 year olds that had to suffer the disappointment of not being able to throw the US election can apply their talents elsewhere now.

2990900cc4231b4f9db8844a44a158bfdf5d623e_2_907x750.jpeg