Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Jeezus Fucking Christ what is wrong with people ? Just heard someone having a Hellacious coughing fit in the back hall. If you are sick stay the fuck home you self centered, walking death trap !

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
So my friend who just got over a breakthrough Delta case said the health department shared their expectation that 90% of vaccinated people will get a variant in the next year. Oh joy.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
So my friend who just got over a breakthrough Delta case said the health department shared their expectation that 90% of vaccinated people will get a variant in the next year. Oh joy.
Sounds like that's pretty much a given at this point. Hopefully vaccination will turn it into a non-event for most.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Shit. phone rang just now. It was my co workers number so I picked it up. It was the Falck Ambulance Crew. I'm his ICE contact. He was feeling really weak so he called 911. Fire showed up handed him off to Paramedics. He is on his way to the Hospital. Damn. He is one of the nicest guys too. We have this feeling that we may end up as a 4 dog family ( I took in his dog rather than have it put in a kennel)

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
This is why I get so pissed at the trumpers and antivaxers

Guys like him and me have been out there day after day putting our lives on the line during the pandemic getting Dialysis patients to critical treatment and this shit is exploding again because fuck wads will not mask up or get the damn shot

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Shit. phone rang just now. It was my co workers number so I picked it up. It was the Falck Ambulance Crew. I'm his ICE contact. He was feeling really weak so he called 911. Fire showed up handed him off to Paramedics. He is on his way to the Hospital. Damn. He is one of the nicest guys too. We have this feeling that we may end up as a 4 dog family ( I took in his dog rather than have it put in a kennel)
sorry eric. you're a top notch guy for all that you've done to support this guy from what i can tell. stay safe, man.

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area
This is why I get so pissed at the trumpers and antivaxers

Guys like him and me have been out there day after day putting our lives on the line during the pandemic getting Dialysis patients to critical treatment and this shit is exploding again because fuck wads will not mask up or get the damn shot
Be safe out there man. Im in CA, but just saw this yesterday and what the fvckin hell. SMH

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
this is Christian Trumper stupidity at it's finest

Ruth's mom just called

Hi Ruth it's your mom just checking in

Ruth: so mom have you got vaccinated yet?

Mom: No

Ruth: Why not? your 85 and if you catch covid chances are you are going to die.

Mom: Fox news said that the Vaccine Kills people

Ruth: Covid has killed over 600, 000 Americans

Mom: Fox News says that's a lie

Ruth: Mom you are an Idiot

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Ruth's mom just called

The thing is that Fox news has never said that's not true about the number of dead.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Ruth's mom just called

Suggest your wife applies to be adopted.

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area

Ruth's mom just called

If you think about it, if intelligence is even just slightly tied/embedded in our DNA, then screw it, thin this fvckin herd. Natural selection, let the weak and idiots die, survival of the fittest.

(Dunno if some of yall can relate :D)

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Increasingly finding myself curious how the general-public will choose to fully-digest and then adhere to this main COVID19 variant and then the coming Winter Season having a vax' initiative. Because, the general-public right now is having its own Delta moment, leave out all that red, stringy stuff inside's Delta.

Speaking of Red n' Stringy - what's a forecast for a swell in hardline partisan ruminations (Read: Flor-i-duh) toward the health and well-being of citizens, families here in the US, should worse-case type situations evolve or, devolve? Just how motivated are some, not all, businesses toward actually maintaining full compliance to CDC Recommended Guidelines and Procedures??

Brick and Mortar, Family run business least likely - it's those that hedge upon extending their corner of a Town District, push for zoning, employ lobbyists here and abroad which may concern most. Stimulus has already been syphoned off Federal General Funds, and misappropriated. To what extent are some of the truly sketchy heads of Business willing to exceed norms and values now that a significant portion of their Annual Costs had been offset, Tax Free and under watch of internal actuary or actuaries?

New Construction, Preferred Zoning, Tax Abatements arbitration - all done under strain and to accommodate Political favorship in cases.

Communism.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Ruth's mom just called

Until the vaccine-induced body count becomes an appreciable percentage of the Covid related death count, you are still better off getting it, regardless of any potential short or long term side effects.

But hey, I know this is an emotional argument, not a logical one.

If you think about it, if intelligence is even just slightly tied/embedded in our DNA, then screw it, thin this fvckin herd. Natural selection, let the weak and idiots die, survival of the fittest.

(Dunno if some of yall can relate :D)
Survival of the Fittest, along with Recurring Nightmare, is some of my favorite MTG art.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Increasingly finding myself curious how the general-public will choose to fully-digest and then adhere to this main COVID19 variant and then the coming Winter Season having a vax' initiative. Because, the general-public right now is having its own Delta moment, leave out all that red, stringy stuff inside's Delta.

Speaking of Red n' Stringy - what's a forecast for a swell in hardline partisan ruminations (Read: Flor-i-duh) toward the health and well-being of citizens, families here in the US, should worse-case type situations evolve or, devolve? Just how motivated are some, not all, businesses toward actually maintaining full compliance to CDC Recommended Guidelines and Procedures??

Brick and Mortar, Family run business least likely - it's those that hedge upon extending their corner of a Town District, push for zoning, employ lobbyists here and abroad which may concern most. Stimulus has already been syphoned off Federal General Funds, and misappropriated. To what extent are some of the truly sketchy heads of Business willing to exceed norms and values now that a significant portion of their Annual Costs had been offset, Tax Free and under watch of internal actuary or actuaries?

New Construction, Preferred Zoning, Tax Abatements arbitration - all done under strain and to accommodate Political favorship in cases.

Communism.
Ummmm… you might want to look up communism…

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
“Like it or not we are becoming a Communist country..." Drumpf, Arizona Stump Tour 07/24/2021

Drumpf, this glorified mental patient, appears quite comfortable allowing notions of it to permeate and fester into his own vision of a future... a poster-boy for the movement w/ a chip on his shoulder.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Ruth's mom just called

Have Ruth tell her that when she get sick, that she needs to elect to not go to the hospital. If COVID19 doesn't kill people, she should just stay home and see what happens - she needs to leave the hospitals for those that truly understand how dangerous it is and have tried to stay safe by wearing masks and getting vaccinated.