Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So, our Hispanic tenants came over for dinner...and the mom said the kiddo (ten yo girl) stayed home for the last two days with a bit of a cough and a mild fever. Fuck.
What size is that new bike you've not ridden yet?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I think the shittiest part of this forced stay-cation for us is that we have now entered shoulder season. the snow is too wet and soft to do anything on (ski, fatbike). The quarantine will probably end just as the snow melts and trails become passable. :rant: now I have to figure out how to keep my kids occupied without visiting indoor spaces, while outdoor spaces aren't really useable.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I think the shittiest part of this forced stay-cation for us is that we have now entered shoulder season. the snow is too wet and soft to do anything on (ski, fatbike). The quarantine will probably end just as the snow melts and trails become passable. :rant: now I have to figure out how to keep my kids occupied without visiting indoor spaces, while outdoor spaces aren't really useable.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So I've done nothing but travel for the last month+, feeling symptomatic, throat and tight chest I phone my doctors office this morning and ask what I should do.

Stay at home and self quarantine. If I get worse phone the hospital.

BIGLY TESTING RIGHT THERE.

If I die my bikes are all XL and none of them are rid-eggs or have the latest geo.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So I've done nothing but travel for the last month+, feeling symptomatic, throat and tight chest I phone my doctors office this morning and ask what I should do.

If I die my bikes are all XL and none of them are rid-eggs or have the latest geo.
Go suck on a lime!

:D

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle

If it makes you feel any better, even if you could get tested, they'd tell you to sit at home and wait. There's no cure, all they can do it give you oxygen if you have a really hard time breathing. I suppose a negative test would be comforting, but so is mezcal, and mezcal is certainly more fun than a swab up your nose

But we're all pulling for you, since you have no Eggs, and old unridabru geometry, your death brings us no benefit.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

dude. :thumbsdown:
if you need anything let me know. I can throw bags of groceries towards your home from the road.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
If it makes you feel any better, even if you could get tested, they'd tell you to sit at home and wait. There's no cure, all they can do it give you oxygen if you have a really hard time breathing. I suppose a negative test would be comforting, but so is mezcal, and mezcal is certainly more fun than a swab up your nose

But we're all pulling for you, since you have no Eggs, and old unridabru geometry, your death brings us no benefit.
In all seriousness, Im gonna quit drinking until we have a bit more of a grasp on this thing.
I think the smartest anyone can do is stay as healthy as possible and keep your immune system on guard.
Alcohol is only gonna make you weaker.

Working out and eating healthy might be our best defense against this corona thing...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Yeah, no medicine for you!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
No way dude. Inhospitable host approach FTW! Which ever one of us dies first is obviously wrong. AND...........GO!
Seriously. Those fucking Europeans... WTF is wrong with them? I need to get some fucking limes STAT. Probably should get some more tonic as well... don't want to take the chance of getting malaria along with COVID-19 and Lyme disease. :nope:

Also - @6thElement... if you die, just take solace in the fact that COVID-19 removed yet another filthy immigrant from our shores. :homer:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Seriously. Those fucking Europeans... WTF is wrong with them? I need to get some fucking limes STAT. Probably should get some more tonic as well... don't want to take the chance of getting malaria along with COVID-19 and Lyme disease. :nope:

Also - @6thElement... if you die, just take solace in the fact that COVID-19 removed yet another filthy immigrant from our shores. :homer:
You're welcome to my job.