In a van.... down by the river
How it started

How it ended up
cOrReLaTiOn dOeS NoT ImPlY CaUsAtIoN!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We normally do grocery shopping online (both for convenience and a lower overall delivery carbon footprint) but ironically in a lockdown the capacity for this gets directed to those most in need (good) so we have to actually physically go to the supermarket. Gross. We made it nearly five days since our last shop but had to cave, mostly for booze. Lol.

View attachment 163729
Please explain.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Grandparent's assisted living facility is in lockdown because 3 residents tested positive. The manager is "sure it was false positives, since nobody has symptoms" so they are getting retested. Yay Idaho!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
From my (ongoing) shift today:

40ish dude. 10 weeks from presenting at an urgent care to being evaluated for lung transplant.

Late 30s dude. On ECMO.

Neither vaccinated, of course.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Doing that shit was one of the fucking dumbest things I ever did. Wasted thousands of dollars and almost killed myself

You made the better choice

In my high school we had a senior year health class where they had a section on illegal drugs. They were pretty straightforward and factual about what each of them did and wasn't "all drugs are bad mmm'kay". I remember taking notes and putting check marks next to the ones that sounded like they where worth trying and the ones on the no go list. Pretty much anything that was highly addictive and/or could kill you got crossed off the list and the rest was investigated. Looking back I have to say I think I had pretty good judgement as a 17 year old.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
In my high school we had a senior year health class where they had a section on illegal drugs. They were pretty straightforward and factual about what each of them did and wasn't "all drugs are bad mmm'kay". I remember taking notes and putting check marks next to the ones that sounded like they where worth trying and the ones on the no go list. Pretty much anything that was highly addictive and/or could kill you got crossed off the list and the rest was investigated. Looking back I have to say I think I had pretty good judgement as a 17 year old.
yeah, we all filled out the logical choices based on cost/benefit long term analyses using information handed to us by people who had done none of anything..........

but back to reality......

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
whoa now that you mention it.....

Don't mind if I do!

It's a god damn tragedy you've never done cocaine and therefore the incessant posting about cocaine is at least partially wasted on you. But me n' rideit enjoy it. Right? Hey rideit, you think this is funny too right?

Rideit? Oh shit he's in my purse again...........be right back