Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Can I get 5 lbs of chicken, 3 quarts of 10w30 and a muffler bearing?

You guys do some seriously weird business combo's. :think:
It's a little store at the top of the pass. There isn't much else around, so you do what you can with what you got.

My favorite is still the DEQ (department of environmental quality) station and church in one building. Pray your car passes smog, I guess?

Screenshot_20210822-190140.png

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My immune system is strong. I won't wear a mask. I won't get vaccinated. I won't listen to government health officials.

There's a rumor that animal meds might help with the virus? Well, that hydroxychloroquine was a bust, but I take fish antibiotics when I'm sick.
View attachment 163877
at this point, part of me wants to see what kind of wild bullshit we can convince them to take that's not a vaccine

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I’m pretty sure what we’re seeing is that many anti vax people actually want a vax. They just want a vax that proves them to be smarter than “the sheep.”

What Pfizer should do is release “Evermactin” as a brand name of their current vaccine. I mean, companies rebrand the same mayonnaise depending on the part of the country they sell it. Why not give it a try here?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Bathing in Gowanus Canal effluent after a major storm. Take big gulps. God's own armor.

In other news, NYC issued a vaccine mandate for all public school employees.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I’m pretty sure what we’re seeing is that many anti vax people actually want a vax. They just want a vax that proves them to be smarter than “the sheep.”

What Pfizer should do is release “Evermactin” as a brand name of their current vaccine. I mean, companies rebrand the same mayonnaise depending on the part of the country they sell it. Why not give it a try here?
Pfizer should co-brand the vaccine with Fireball whiskey

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
pfizer's vaccine has been fully approved by the FDA. let the moving target of excuses commence
So far the consensus of the In-tard-net appears to be that A)They only approved it to cover their own asses because so many people have taken it already B)They've approved bad drugs before, so why would this be any different and 3) Some nonsense about the trails not be complete, Nuremburg code, Bill Gates etc.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bathing in Gowanus Canal effluent after a major storm. Take big gulps. God's own armor.

In other news, NYC issued a vaccine mandate for all public school employees.
But I don't want the feds up in my business when I'm a walking superfund site!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Due to immunosupressive medication I take it looks like I would actually qualify for a third shot had I received an mRNA vaccine. Probably more likely to need another with the J&J shot but with less data available will probably be a while before any recommendations come out.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Cabella's Vaccine
Kirkland Vaccine
5.10 Tactical Vaccine

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
A local friend went to the Forum to see a concert. They said it was equal parts joy of being out and concern that covid was lurking. Despite promotion that vax or neg test proof was required, nobody was asked for proof.