Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'll admit this question has plagued me (pun intended). I grew up in the boones. I've wormed a fair amount of livestock and horses. I used to give our own dogs their vaccines. You could buy that shit out of the fridge at the feed store, no questions asked. Never once did it occur to me to use them on myself or a loved one. I mean, maybe if I'd had actual worms, but not because I had the fucking flu.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'll admit this question has plagued me (pun intended). I grew up in the boones. I've wormed a fair amount of livestock and horses. I used to give our own dogs their vaccines. You could buy that shit of the fridge at the feed store, no questions asked. Never once did it occur to me to use them on myself or a loved one. I mean, maybe if I'd had actual worms, but not because I had the fucking flu.
honestly, let's let them go and things will sort themselves out.

1630092916487.png

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'll admit this question has plagued me (pun intended). I grew up in the boones. I've wormed a fair amount of livestock and horses. I used to give our own dogs their vaccines. You could buy that shit out of the fridge at the feed store, no questions asked. Never once did it occur to me to use them on myself or a loved one. I mean, maybe if I'd had actual worms, but not because I had the fucking flu.
It's kind of like going to Mexico for drugs, there ARE things there that are reidiculously cheap compared to what you'd pay at drugstore...and they do the same thing. But you gotta know what you are doing and if you don't, full stop. We would get iodine tincture there because it was like a fraction of the price and you got away more of it. The whole point of it is antibacterial, so it's not like it's going to be any less antibacterial or contaminated somehow.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Not sure if this should be here or PAWN.

Anti-mask freakout at the airport:

Mehdi Hasan (@mehdirhasan) Tweeted:
Let me be clear: there's no scenario in which someone who looked like me, with my name, could get away with even six seconds of behavior like this at an airport, let alone sixty. Where on earth are the police? Security?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I think the law would actually work the other way around.
in eastern Wyoming, you would stand a good chance of getting away with shooting a mask-wearer if they had Colorado or Jackson plates.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
If the current administration had any sense at all they would start a massive ad campaign to tell Right Wingers not to take the vaccine, and they are being ordered to not do so. Giant billboards, tv ads, social media, etc.

The MAGA crowd around here refused to wear a mask indoors while there was a mandate in place. When that was lifted, they started wearing masks. Seems like a little reverse psychology is what’s needed here.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If the current administration had any sense at all they would start a massive ad campaign to tell Right Wingers not to take the vaccine, and they are being ordered to not do so. Giant billboards, tv ads, social media, etc.

The MAGA crowd around here refused to wear a mask indoors while there was a mandate in place. When that was lifted, they started wearing masks. Seems like a little reverse psychology is what’s needed here.
No, they still wouldn't take the vaccine. They'd just pat themselves on the back for owning the libs.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
No, they still wouldn't take the vaccine. They'd just pat themselves on the back for owning the libs.
Yeah but by not taking the vaccine they would be letting the librah gov’ment tell them what to do. They are genetically predisposed to respond in a contrarian manner.

Or the Biden administration could just be blunt in their message to the Right with something like; "If you don't get the vaccine then we will win the next election because you'll be dead. So thank you for supporting our liberal agenda."

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006