Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
'Merica.

this really says it all:

""If I wanted to be responsible and careful, I would be drawing back on attendance just a little bit, maybe kick it down to 75%, spread people out a little bit so they're not shoulder to shoulder for hours at a time and/or I would be saying wearing a mask," said Zach Binney, a sports epidemiologist at Oxford College at Emory University. :

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My niece in OH hasn't gotten the shot (tossing around "My body, my choice" bullshit)... she's just recently turned 18 and her dad (BIL) has thrown up his hands "she's a grownup now."

She wanted to come out to visit, 'cause she has jack squat going on since graduating HS, and fortunately my wife has told her "NFW until you're vaccinated." We'll see if that is any motivation.

Real reason she's not getting vaccinated: she is scared of needles. :disgust:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My niece in OH hasn't gotten the shot (tossing around "My body, my choice" bullshit)... she's just recently turned 18 and her dad (BIL) has thrown up his hands "she's a grownup now."

She wanted to come out to visit, 'cause she has jack squat going on since graduating HS, and fortunately my wife has told her "NFW until you're vaccinated." We'll see if that is any motivation.

Real reason she's not getting vaccinated: she is scared of needles. :disgust:
legally she's an adult. being grown up is open to debate.

also, he can start charging her rent.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
A root cause to a majority of disasters (personal, industrial, national, whatever) is the failure to adapt to changing evidence. I highly recomend the book Deep Survival, it talks about the neuroscience behind how some people avoid or survive shit shows and others just die. It discusses things in the context of outdoor survival but is relevant to pretty much every aspect of life. But it is science based, so I am sure it is just part of some conspiracy.

Some people need to read it more than others, sadly it isn't a picture book so kind of pointless for them.
Looking forward to this one.
20210831_122052.jpg