Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
a 2 to 3 year old flew maskless from dallas to denver on my flight....and no fucks were given...

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I found this to be an interesting tidbit of info RE Covid deaths. Covid has now killed more first responders than 9-11, I can't find the statistic he cites, but Billy Corben (Director of Cocaine Cowboys, expert on all things Flori-derp) claimed it was killing a cop a day in Florida, which sounds like a lot.

Scroll down that list, that's a whole lot of dead cops, I guess we're done "backing the blue"?

Lot of firefighters getting killed too

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
How long have we been doing the mask thing?
I still see people walking alone outside with masks on. I just saw a guy outside with a mask on, but with his nose out. I’m hoping that was just a comfort choice and not a tactical one.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How long have we been doing the mask thing?
I still see people walking alone outside with masks on. I just saw a guy outside with a mask on, but with his nose out. I’m hoping that was just a comfort choice and not a tactical one.

It amazes me the number of people who genuinely want to do the right thing but end up doing something like this, or driving alone masked in their car because they have no idea how a mask actually prevents the spread of disease. Also the people who think wearing surgical gloves will do anything.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Children under the age of two are not required to wear masks, by any airline, nor the CDC, if memory serves.
ahhhh....

as much jumping around she did in her seat.....it got more of a workout than any fatty ever gave it...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Did she have her own seat, or was she a lap child sharing with a parent?
own seat...window...i was sleeping off and on the hour or so it took to get from dallas to denver...kid was jabbering away whenever i woke up...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
own seat...window...i was sleeping off and on the hour or so it took to get from dallas to denver...kid was jabbering away whenever i woke up...
It's likely she's over 2 then. Under 2 can be lap infants. I agree with not making a big deal about that, though.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It amazes me the number of people who genuinely want to do the right thing but end up doing something like this, or driving alone masked in their car because they have no idea how a mask actually prevents the spread of disease. Also the people who think wearing surgical gloves will do anything.
You can never know the entirety. I’ve certainly considered masking up in my car just so I know I have my mask when I leave my house, and I don’t have to muck with it at my destination. I also still don nitrile gloves at the gas station. Usually because I’m stopping there on the way to get food and it just makes things less gross.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Soundproof lexan helmet with it's own oxygen supply.
Doesn't stop them from kicking your seat. Just fill the bag with an impact resistant, fireproof, soundproof and water absorbent foam for safety and to handle any of the unpleasant emissions.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Doesn't stop them from kicking your seat. Just fill the bag with an impact resistant, fireproof, soundproof and water absorbent foam for safety and to handle any of the unpleasant emissions.
Here it is, I knew I had the picture I drew somewhere on my harddrive:

1928943_511635536518_8936_n.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
What are unsecured things the cabin that will weigh 900lbs and snap your neck during a crash for $500 Alex...
and how many people actually keep their seatbelts fastened for the whole flight...?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
and how many people actually keep their seatbelts fastened for the whole flight...?
The requirement for secured cargo and people is during takeoff and landing, so who the hell knows? Some of the service dogs are secured properly, under the seat, not extending into the row. If it's the same size as a lap-child (aka "meat missile"), then it could be held, but it's unlikely anyone would be able to hold onto one in a crash, due to the G-force multiplier. If the animal doesn't fit into any of those categories, the person still could be put against the fuselage, where they wouldn't block the aisle for the row, as long as it's not an emergency exit row. The requirements are that all cargo must be secure for takeoff and landing and the emergency egress paths must be clear.