Quantcast

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
1. You probably won't get it.
2. You are more than likely going to live if you do get it.
I don't care about me. Even if i get it, I'll be sick for a week or two.

I'm worried about my son, who is 4 and too young for a vaccine. He'll be 5 in April, so we're really fucking close. He's been hospitalized 3 times for his reaction RSV, including being airlifted once. He's not a good candidate for COVID infection.....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

I'm worried about my son, who is 4 and too young for a vaccine. He'll be 5 in April, so we're really fucking close. He's been hospitalized 3 times for his reaction RSV, including being airlifted once. He's not a good candidate for COVID infection.....
Sorry to hear this @Sandwich , I am sure it will be fine. Time to get the boostah, not easy to get an appointment these days.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Awaiting my Sirius XM upgrade this afternoon.

I scheduled it right at the time of my work PMO virtual holiday party.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

this is a situation quite a number of people are in, having a child too young to be vaccinated currently. my daughter isn't 5 until May.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO

I hear you. My daughter is almost 3 and spent 3 nights in the hospital in 2020 for RSV. I actually think she is the one that gave me Covid last week.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I hear you. My daughter is almost 3 and spent 3 nights in the hospital in 2020 for RSV. I actually think she is the one that gave me Covid last week.
Yeah we had one spell where he had to be medflighted to a second hospital. O2 in the 70s, I think. If he wants to give me COVID, I'm cool with it, but not the other way around.

I got two tests at work, took one and will take the second after this new incubation period.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
some article I was reading.. said:
New data analysis has revealed that if US Democratic voters were to make up their own country, it would have one of the world’s most vaccinated populations, with over 91% of adults having received at least one shot.

Meanwhile, only approximately 60% of Republican adults have received their first shot, according to data research by the New York Times.

And the gap in Covid’s death toll between blue and red states that voted mostly Republican this fall widened more quickly than at any previous point of the pandemic.

A total of 25 out of every 100,000 residents in counties that voted for Donald Trump died of Covid in October, compared to the 7.8 per 100,000 in counties that voted heavily for Biden, according to the data analysis from the Times.
Just wait for Omicron to fire up. Latest data from the UK whilst headlined as inconclusive says

"We find no evidence (for both risk of hospitalisation attendance and symptom status) of Omicron having different severity from Delta”.

Fun times.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Montreal just had the highest number of cases ever recorded in the pandemic today. Was almost double what it was yesterday.

Happy it was the last day of class.

School also sent home a rapid test along with schoolwork in case school needs to go virtual in the new year.

Shit times continue.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Just got a test, some shitbag came up from Sydney and went to a club run by shitbags, 150 out of 650 people that were in the club that night tested positive, most likely to Omicron.

I woke up today feeling like I had a cold then got a notification on my phone that I site I worked on for three days had a Covid positive person on site.

My state has just removed the requirement to scan in to businesses with a Gov registered QR code and the requirement to wear a mask indoors, should be a fun time coming up- "Health officials say it could become one of the biggest super spreader events in the world" Yay.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
[''QUOTE="Changleen, post: 4578252, member: 5626"]

I hope we can keep Omicron out.
[/QUOTE]

LOL

I'm sure one day it will just go away.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
LOL

I'm sure one day it will just go away.
Hey I can hope. So far we have caught four Omicrons in managed isolation. We managed to keep Delta out until August; that graph starts from 1 Delta case slipping the net, this is how long it’s taken to get it on the downslope.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Hey I can hope. So far we have caught four Omicrons in managed isolation. We managed to keep Delta out until August; that graph starts from 1 Delta case slipping the net, this is how long it’s taken to get it on the downslope.
You can keep Omicron out, but it requires a North Korean approach. :D

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Just got a test, some shitbag came up from Sydney and went to a club run by shitbags, 150 out of 650 people that were in the club that night tested positive, most likely to Omicron.

I woke up today feeling like I had a cold then got a notification on my phone that I site I worked on for three days had a Covid positive person on site.

My state has just removed the requirement to scan in to businesses with a Gov registered QR code and the requirement to wear a mask indoors, should be a fun time coming up- "Health officials say it could become one of the biggest super spreader events in the world" Yay.
Sorry to hear and best of luck to you!