Quantcast

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
So, now, in NYC schools, if someone in any of your classes has the 'vid, they hand out home test kits, rather than quarantine those who came in close contact.

My kid just walked in the door with 2 test kits from 2 different classes.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So, now, in NYC schools, if someone in any of your classes has the 'vid, they hand out home test kits, rather than quarantine those who came in close contact.

My kid just walked in the door with 2 test kits from 2 different classes.
I had to tell 5 employees this week they couldn't come to work if they weren't vaccinated. 2 immediately went out and got jabbed, one found out he's positive but will get jabbed once he can. The other two must be planning on working outside of the City if they don't get jabbed by Monday.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
On my way right now to North Platte NB to "service hydraulics". Coincidence? :tinfoil:

Oof. Spent a summer one exit east of there when I was 19. Can't say a single good thing about that place except for Nebraskan farmers daughters. At least the 19 year olds, that train doesn't take too long to derail.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
From what I’ve seen, there have been zero Covid measures in place at SoFi, at all, ever. So far it hasn’t gone too terribly as far as I’ve heard. Then again, that was before the ‘cron hit, although at the rate it’s spreading there should be nobody left who hasn’t had it by next Tuesday.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
for how many conspiracy theorists there are now, i'm surprised none of them think there's a deep state plot to mass inoculate everyone via chemtrails
old school

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I hope one day all these people knowingly spreading false information have a moment of realization of the human impact of what they have done.
This is what the physical manifestation of a lifetime of sound decisions, good reasoning and the capacity for self-reflection looks like.

this little princess has never faced a consequence of any meaning for any of his shitty actions, and he's poised to die a billionaire. there will never be reckoning because there's no reason for one in this world it lives in

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013