Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
This. We're taking extra precautions during this surge, but we're still doing "real life" stuff.
You like the synth pop?

I avoided all my friends over the break, on the last day of holidays I went for a ride with a friend.
Two days later he got a positive Covid result, hoping my sore throat is a coincidence.
Went back to work for a whole day and a half, fuck Covid!

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
@kidwoo remember what I said about trolling?

Love how he casually slips in "i drink bleach..." at the end of the video.

Edit - If, as he said, god or jesus gave us all we need, then why stop at drinking pee? I think he needs to promote eating your own shit to prevent COVID. He should really triple down on the crazy before someone else corners that market.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Pretty safe bet that at least a couple monkeys on here have Gatorade bottles of pee next to their beds.
I once had to pee in a Gatorade bottle while on my back inside a coffin. I had 10 hooks in me, from chest to shins, and I was rigged in to pop out attached to the lid when it opened up. I couldn’t just get up and head to the toilet, so I got a bottle handed to me. The guy filming had to be asked to give me a moment, as he was keen to document the process.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I once had to pee in a Gatorade bottle while on my back inside a coffin. I had 10 hooks in me, from chest to shins, and I was rigged in to pop out attached to the lid when it opened up. I couldn’t just get up and head to the toilet, so I got a bottle handed to me. The guy filming had to be asked to give me a moment, as he was keen to document the process.
You and I live very different lives.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I take it your show wasn't gg Allin themed

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I take it your show wasn't gg Allin themed
Not this one. It was voodoo themed and the wooden coffin was topped with flash paper that went up when lit by a priest character, then a chain hoist lifted the coffin lid, with me attached. When I saw fire through the cracks in the lid, I knew that was my cue.

I got a horrible cold the night before but powered through it. The hook removal process was so painful I couldn’t stop laughing in disbelief.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
We have been through this…the question wasn’t about buying the the liquid, but just the bottle.
But yes, I should have asked a bum. Fwiw, Gatorade bottles don’t fit in a water bottle cage.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Aw, that brings back some memories of watching the Bindle Stiff Family Circus perform back in the 90s.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
well, this is sort of a big move from the Quebec government: https://ottawacitizen.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/cpnewsalert-quebec-to-force-unvaccinated-to-pay-significant-financial-penalty/wcm/1bd06adb-9f3a-47b9-a2a7-6f20f7885efb

essentially, a recognition that if you refuse to vaccinate, you are placing an undue burden on the public health care system (and therefore other taxpayers), and therefore should pay more. while I agree with the sentiment, I wonder how it will play out in real life. I almost feel like unvaxxinated should have to pay for their own treatment out of pocket if they wind up in hospital. But that sets up a "two-tier" health care system, which is a very slippery slope for a public health care system to be walking... I wonder what the fee will be, and how they plan to collect it?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
great news!