Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
New CO testing guidelines. Note no testing for symptomatic but not high risk gen pop. Rationing.
Fake news!! Rotten Mango said free tests for anyone who wants one!

Oh wait, I was told to go home and see if I die :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
they said wuhan china....that's racist.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Am I the only one who noticed he took his hair net off obviously with his hands then picks it up again and rubs his hand all over his face then tells us droplets can live up to 9 days on surfaces
He was on Reddit where I found it when he got it. When someone called it out, his response was "oh shit"

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I've always looked down on people who stayed in their shitty little small towns and didn't have wanderlust to move on and see the world... But life comes at you fast

(ETA: The provincal vs. world traveler mindset must have some basis in evolution...)

1584291211998.png

cv map.jpg

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Maybe I should pack up and head down to the old family homestead in West Virginia. The orchard of wolf river apples my great grandfather plant still yields lots of fruit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
After errands decided to stop for what will likely be my last draft pint for the foreseeable future. 4 people here including myself and the bartender, who I made sure received a substantial tip for her efforts.

IMG_20200315_124851.jpg

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got a newsletter by a Libertarian, former physician, investment advisor that my dad subscribes to late last night. Basically saying "it's not that bad, try to stay home, but it's not going to kill you". Most of his subscribers are older - he published it about 3-4 years ago - and is a huge Trumper himself. My dad forwarded it to the entire family including my 85+ grandparents and 60+ aunt/uncle.

I just spent over 2 hours writing a fact based, sourced, email referencing a ton of the stuff we have aggregated here plus other stuff like the CDC website, etc. I really hope they listen to me over that newsletter...

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Got a newsletter by a Libertarian, former physician, investment advisor that my dad subscribes to late last night. Basically saying "it's not that bad, try to stay home, but it's not going to kill you". Most of his subscribers are older - he published it about 3-4 years ago - and is a huge Trumper himself. My dad forwarded it to the entire family including my 85+ grandparents and 60+ aunt/uncle.

I just spent over 2 hours writing a fact based, sourced, email referencing a ton of the stuff we have aggregated here plus other stuff like the CDC website, etc. I really hope they listen to me over that newsletter...
ugh, my parents were saying the same shit. Making fun of kids (millennials) in the grocery store for trying to be extra cautious.

valiant effort sir, but i believe you know exactly what there going to do with your suggestions.......sorry :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

There's 2 hours of your life you'll never get back. :D

I do appreciate your sincerity and your effort, though.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got a response back to the family with a complete reversal on his position. Looks like he went and read the CDC website...