Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Anyone who has been in Eagle, Summit, Pitkin, or Gunnison counties in the past week should minimize all contact with other people, whether or not they are experiencing symptoms.
County public health and emergency management agencies will provide more detailed guidance for residents and visitors within their communities. The general guidance from CDPHE is as follows:
If you live in Colorado and are leaving one of these communities, you should minimize contact with other people for 14 days and watch for the development of symptoms like cough, fever, and shortness of breath.
If you are visiting Colorado from out of state and do not currently have symptoms (cough, fever, and shortness of breath), you can return home and practice social distancing there.
If you have symptoms, stay where you are, isolate yourself from others, and call a health care provider or nurse line before seeking care. Do not fly. Do not use public transportation or ride-shares.

Edit: We'll that was useless... I'll see if I

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Again, could be worse I guess. I'm actually getting a bit concerned about the road trip we have planned for June.

I'm out nothing, but I can't help but think about the number of out of state plates I saw driving up the hill as we were leaving yesterday. Major Sukzors.
My parents were supposed to be coming here in July before we all head to BC to my younger brothers. WIfe and I were going to DH at Whistler, Sun Peaks and Silver Star.
Can't see it happening at this point.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Again, could be worse I guess. I'm actually getting a bit concerned about the road trip we have planned for June.

I'm out nothing, but I can't help but think about the number of out of state plates I saw driving up the hill as we were leaving yesterday. Major Sukzors.
flying in june i hope....and october....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
in the state of illinois all restaraunts are to close lobbys to sit down customers by the end of business monday.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, if the CDC recommends, and the governments acts on, the ‘no 50 people or more’ guidelines, isn’t that going to mean airplanes?
The economy will REALLY grind to a halt.

Tomorrow’s announcements could be insane.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So, if the CDC recommends, and the governments acts on, the ‘no 50 people or more’ guidelines, isn’t that going to mean airplanes?
The economy will REALLY grind to a halt.

Tomorrow’s announcements could be insane.
Every aircraft we operated today out of COS had less than 40 people on it. Including crew. :twitch:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Washington state to shut down bars, restaurants (takeout only now), entertainment venues.

ER doc in his 40s at Evergreen in Kirkland, WA critically ill with covid-19.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:eek: time to Panic

March 15, 2:15 p.m.: California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced all "bars, nightclubs, wineries, brewpubs and the like" must close temporarily due to the threat of coronavirus.

"We are directing that all bars, nightclubs, wineries, brewpubs and the like be closed in the state of California," Newsom announced Sunday afternoon, calling them "nonessential" businesses during the Covid 19 crisis

Thankfully Liquor Stores are considered essential:D

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Dine in restaurants closing.
Bars closing.
Guessing gyms are getting the shut-down order next.

Grocery stores, gas stations, and drive throughs should stay open.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
SIL is getting married in TN at end of month - refusing to delay. Wifey and both girls are in the wedding. Sent MIL2, who is part of conversation to delay, same info I sent my family with the numbers summarized. Got a snarky email back. Wifey sent her the CDC's recommendation that groups over 50 be cancelled then got a bitchy "you want to cancel this wedding based on information from a govt that packed people into airports today while posting all this" response. Most of Wifey's aunts and uncles are over 60 and all live in CA...

MIL1 has finally locked down, as of today. N0 is today...