Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No they haven't. You realize these truckers "protesting" are stopping other truckers from doing their jobs, right?

If these folk had taken up camp on the lawn of parliament and let the rest of Ottawa (and other places) go about their regular business, while exorcising their right to protest, we wouldn't be debating about this stupid shit online.

Seems to me this is more about sticking it to the libs than anythnig pandemic related. The fact that foreign entities are instigating and funding the situation supports that idea. Also if they care about rights and freedumb why are they harassing people who have made the choice to wear a mask?

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics to prove that shutting down a major city because you are scared of needles has no economic ramifications and that those won't be felt across canada as well as the US.

Also, I can think of few populations that are more important to be vaccinated against a potentially deadly illness than people who regularly cross state lines, visit other communities, then return home.
GTFO, they just SeT iN tHeIr TrUCKs By tHeMSElvEs.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics to prove that shutting down a major city because you are scared of needles has no economic ramifications and that those won't be felt across canada as well as the US.

Also, I can think of few populations that are more important to be vaccinated against a potentially deadly illness than people who regularly cross state lines, visit other communities, then return home.
My sister’s masters thesis was on the infection migrations of Thai truck drivers, and AIDS. The drivers would get infected in the cities with prostitutes, and bring it back to the rural communities to their wives. Same scenario in Africa. It was a huge vector. ‘They sit in their trucks alone’. Good fucking god, what contorted mental gymnastics to assert such bullshit.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Middle kid got boosted today (as part of the ongoing BNT/Pfizer 5-11.5 year old trial). Here she is filling out her assent form, which is a kid-level version of the consent form (consent formally being given by the parents). She didn't have to do this form technically as she isn't 7 yet but she wanted to. :)

She had blood draws before the booster and will get another 4 weeks from now. Thus her data will inform whether other kids, including her initially-randomized-to-placebo-thus-not-due-for-boosting big sister, will get boosters.

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Are they for real? Maybe we need a new topic for this?
I have gotten a knock about half the time I stop at a truck stop that isnt TA, pilot, petro or other major names. The lizards seem to think you are fair game if parked over night and in the back row (party row). Most drivers will hang a bra or something from the mirror or dash but it still doesn't stop them from knocking.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
But did you answer the knock.
If you dont they will keep knocking, If you are nice to them and just tell them no thanks they will leave you alone, they get enough guff from some of the brain dead truckers. If they seem like decent gals I will give them a fiver to keep an eye on my rig while I sleep since they are circling the lot like sharks anyways. Usually much better coverage than roving security.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If you dont they will keep knocking, If you are nice to them and just tell them no thanks they will leave you alone, they get enough guff from some of the brain dead truckers. If they seem like decent gals I will give them a fiver to keep an eye on my rig while I sleep since they are circling the lot like sharks anyways. Usually much better coverage than roving security.

Define "rig"

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The modern version of True Grit is one of my favorite movies. Checked out the old school John Wayne version for about 3 minutes before shutting it off. Unwatchable garbage.
Over-played the drunkenness and slurring IMO.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
But yet you still can’t keep away. Sad you’re life must be so miserable when someone’s different opinions/views don’t mesh with yours. How dare they! Its comical watching you getting your panties all wadded up over and over again. Then again I should know better than wrestle with an internet tough guy, my bad!

...your...

Absolutely trolling.