Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

"Overall ivermectin prescribing increased 964 percent in December 2020 compared with prepandemic prescription levels in 2019. But those December 2020 prescriptions weren't evenly distributed; the counties with the highest shares of Republican votes had the highest levels of ivermectin prescribing. In fact, the higher the share of Republican votes in a county, the higher the level of ivermectin prescribing."

"Alongside Barnett's study, researchers in Malaysia reported results from a randomized clinical trial involving 490 high-risk COVID-19 patients. In the trial, ivermectin failed to prevent COVID-19 from progressing to severe disease in these high-risk patients. It also failed to make any statistically significant difference in a variety of COVID-19 outcomes, including timing of disease progression, length of hospital stay, the need for mechanical ventilation, the need for intensive care, and death. "

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

"Overall ivermectin prescribing increased 964 percent in December 2020 compared with prepandemic prescription levels in 2019. But those December 2020 prescriptions weren't evenly distributed; the counties with the highest shares of Republican votes had the highest levels of ivermectin prescribing. In fact, the higher the share of Republican votes in a county, the higher the level of ivermectin prescribing."

"Alongside Barnett's study, researchers in Malaysia reported results from a randomized clinical trial involving 490 high-risk COVID-19 patients. In the trial, ivermectin failed to prevent COVID-19 from progressing to severe disease in these high-risk patients. It also failed to make any statistically significant difference in a variety of COVID-19 outcomes, including timing of disease progression, length of hospital stay, the need for mechanical ventilation, the need for intensive care, and death. "
So you're saying it doesn't work in this application?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
But I thought covid was a conspiracy to take attention away from the success of trump trying to subvert reptilian pedophiles or some shit

all these smart people just understand way more about the world than I ever could.....
5D chess.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
NC hit a positive test rate of 4.9% yesterday and my county is now rated moderate on the CDC’s website. Two days ago it was in High Transmission and masks were supposed to be worn indoors. Now no masks.

I’m a little nervous about dropping the mask mandates, but I suppose it’s time.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
@rideit has collected several covid cards. He did seem to suffer a wave of stupidity after his first go round, seems largely recovered.
That is funny, but honestly, I do believe that I was affected in this way. It became inceeasingly difficult to do some simple things, like count change in my head, translate english/Spanish, constantly losing things, etc.
All of those things have generally come back, which is a relief, I was quite worried, for sure.
But I also quit the thc, which wasnt helping. (I was using it for pain)
I still say the $25 I spent to have the kid scrape my rims was money well spent!:busted:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That is funny, but honestly, I do believe that I was affected in this way. It became inceeasingly difficult to do some simple things, like count change in my head, translate english/Spanish, constantly losing things, etc.
All of those things have generally come back, which is a relief, I was quite worried, for sure.
But I also quit the thc, which wasnt helping. (I was using it for pain)
I still say the $25 I spent to have the kid scrape my rims was money well spent!:busted:
Also, you are old.