Quantcast

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
So you're tall fat with no other issues? Suck it up buttercup. Seems like NP's are real hesitant to prescribe. Supposedly there is a limited supply?
I’m of the opposite opinion. If you’re eligible, do it. Not the individual’s responsibility to manage stocks of it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I’m of the opposite opinion. If you’re eligible, do it. Not the individual’s responsibility to manage stocks of it.
Wifey tried. They wouldn't give it to her. Totally agree with go for it. It's sooooo worth it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
have spent most of the day asleep. i rarely nap, and when i do its like a 15-20 minute power nap tops. been drinking lots of electrolytes. currently on the deck with a banana. sucks to spend the longest daylight day of the year like this.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
its not like its oxycontin you could get high on.

any considerations for having an unvaccinated child in the house?

note, i consider my daughter unvaxxed as she has not yet received her second dose

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
its not like its oxycontin you could get high on.

any considerations for having an unvaccinated child in the house?

note, i consider my daughter unvaxxed as she has not yet received her second dose
If anything it'll lower the risk for the unvaccinated individuals in your house, as your viral load over time should be lower. I tested negative on antigen tests by day 6.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Confirmed case in the office, office was abruptly closed this afternoon for the case and everyone told to go home. Re-opens on Montag. I do two days a week there, today was one of them.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
@stoney have you tested yourself again? Both my wife and I were negative on rapid test on day 6 (day 0 being start of symptoms)… with Paxlovid.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Damn. Uncle Joe is in his mid 90s ( My BILs father) he survived living in the same house as Ruth's mother who I can't stand for years before he moved back to New Jersey to be near his other kids and away from Shirley. He has covid and is not fighting it off. BIL is hopping the first flight he can get on. It doesn't look like he is gonna make it. hell he had a good run

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
As if hoomans weren't stupid as fuck already. Idiocracy, here we come.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Tribal leadership still taking COVID seriously, though I suppose that's a reflection on the availability of health care I.E., it's as shitty as everything else the white man has left them with. Navajo Nation remains 100% masked in public places.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
well, it's finally happened here too. My wife tested positive this morning. I have no symptoms as of yet, but will try very hard to avoid her for the next 5 days, until my river trip with the boy. if I miss this trip... well... I guess it'll be a continuation of 2020, 2021, and 2022. goddam fuck this stupid fucking bug.