Quantcast

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hope he (and everyone else who has it) is okay. Kind of crazy how just the other day I liked @6thElement 's ride on Strava and actually said out loud "what the fuck man", after seeing the distance and elevation. And now this.

@slyfink how are you doing?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I don't retain consciousness when my heart rate decides to drop into the low 30's. I've established that several times since yesterday.

#donotrecommend

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Hope he (and everyone else who has it) is okay. Kind of crazy how just the other day I liked @6thElement 's ride on Strava and actually said out loud "what the fuck man", after seeing the distance and elevation. And now this.

@slyfink how are you doing?
better than @6thElement I gather... that's fucked. I hope you feel better soon man...

as for me, a little better. fever doesn't seem to be as bad, throat feels much better, less runny nose and less coughing. started with saline rinse 2x/day yesterday, and taking Tylenol Complete... I think both those things are helping, but so is time.

But it's not all bad. at least I've got time to start watching Breaking Bad now...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I was planning to go to EAA Airventure in Oshkosh, Wisconsin with my dad next week. That’s off the table now too. Got all the usual symptoms so far. Hate the joint pain and my body has fuck-all temperature regulation right now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I don't retain consciousness when my heart rate decides to drop into the low 30's. I've established that several times since yesterday.

#donotrecommend
Have you developed some kind of a heart block on top of your no doubt low resting pulse from your all day climbing excursions?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I just talked to Mrs. 6th; he is in the hospital, experiencing low HR, and randomly passing out. I believe they're going to do an ultrasound on his heart, which as we know is actually a supercharged V10.

edit: should have added that he's up and chatty, so positive all things considered.

good vibes dude.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I just talked to Mrs. 6th; he is in the hospital, experiencing low HR, and randomly passing out. I believe they're going to do an ultrasound on his heart, which as we know is actually a supercharged V10.

edit: should have added that he's up and chatty, so positive all things considered.

good vibes dude.
Speaking ov V10's. In the 2 days we returned from our excursion to Indiana, I saw *two* red Audi R8's. WTF are the chances?

1658426790393.png

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Also just off the phone with Missus6th and have nothing much to add beyond what @Nick said. He sounded like he was in reasonable spirits in the background, Missus6th feels like they’re in great hands as far as care goes, and they’re doing what they can to get back home but also not pushing too hard to do so if it might mean jeopardizing safety.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Waiting on an ultrasound. ECG is fine when I'm normal. P wave was missing from a trace capture last night when heart rate plummeted and I blacked out.
From what I recall of cardiology you might have an AV block. Hmm, can that be transient? I’m guessing you have won yourself a week with a holter monitor at home.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
From what I recall of cardiology you might have an AV block. Hmm, can that be transient? I’m guessing you have won yourself a week with a holter monitor at home.
I'm wearing one now (I think) and have been since last night. Won't be going anywhere today.

Attempting to stand up for two minutes earlier for the therapists was too much for my blood pumping bits to work correctly for...

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
{insert smug comment about SS bailing on event}

{non-committing rejoinder about tacos and thai food}

/snark

I am due for a 303 drive by fall-ish ;)

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Fever broken and feeling better, definitely had every symptom run through me in the last few days, fatigue, joint pain, nausea, diarrhea, head fog, headache, congestion, cough, sweats, chills, etc.