Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
daughter is still showing same symptoms - sore throat, mild fever, body aches and being tired. just tested negative again for the second day in a row.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I’ve still got lots of symptoms, but the degree is about 10-20% of what it was wed-thurs. seems a large part of this is coughing up crap that deposited during that time.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Still got cold like symptoms, so over 10 days now of the varied symptoms I've had. Took a home test this morning, peed on the stick and it says I'm still pregnant.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Younger boy has had cold-like symptoms going on five weeks now. Went to the Dr this morning. She suspects it could be post-covid symptoms, which they're seeing last 6 to 9 weeks... or it could be multiple back-to-back colds since children's immune systems aren't up to snuff since they haven't been exposed to much in the past few years. Just to be sure there's no mild pneumonia, we went and had chest x-rays done. we were in and out of the children's hospital so fast, we didn't even have to pay for parking. score!

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Still got cold like symptoms, so over 10 days now of the varied symptoms I've had. Took a home test this morning, peed on the stick and it says I'm still pregnant.
Did you blow your nose thoroughly before retesting? Old snot filled with antigen can keep you testing positive. Clear that shit out.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i was in the .000001 that were wearing a mask at last nights show....

just a observation....

No - he's mainly here to get his wisdom teeth pulled... which now is in jeopardy. :mad:

The eldest is also visiting, and will (barring a + test this evening or tomorrow morning) be returning to MT tomorrow.

A positive test with him will, obviously, fuck things up even more.
Pulling wisdom teeth is one of those procedures that enriches dentists with no discernable benefit to the patient.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Congrats on the new addition!!!!!:D My symptoms still linger as of June 27th. Can't shake the random cough, still getting tired easily and low energy while exercising. Other than that, I feel like $0.47:banana:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm firmly in the "R8 looks fucking amazing" camp.

wisdom teeth....missed out on that....
same here, never had 'em

still getting tired easily and low energy while exercising.
look at the bright side, I'm almost normal after about 29 months!

my Dr. is getting me into some long Covid group/thing ... apparently there are a lot of very early infected still dealing with this crap. Y'all that were vax'd before catching it are really lucky, I hope you appreciate that.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
For those with lingering symptoms... have any of you tried a puffer before exercise? I think I might have some old ones lying around, and I'm thinking of giving them a try because... why not!?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
For those with lingering symptoms... have any of you tried a puffer before exercise? I think I might have some old ones lying around, and I'm thinking of giving them a try because... why not!?
This is a lot funnier if you insert the definition of puffer from Urban Dictionary.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
BA5 spike proteins are toxic to heart muscle tissue. It’s all good news now.

have not been infected....feel left out...
I don't know if I had BA5, hospital PCR test didn't have that information.
But after spending 3 days last week in hospital because COVID fucked my heart up I'm hoping there's no long term damage. None of the blood tests across my stay showed any concerning markers and my echocardiogram was clear. But I've got to wear a monitor for at least the next month checking for afib.

@stevew wife and I had both avoided it until last week. Definitely do not recommend.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I don't know if I had BA5, hospital PCR test didn't have that information.
But after spending 3 days last week in hospital because COVID fucked my heart up I'm hoping there's no long term damage. None of the blood tests across my stay showed any concerning markers and my echocardiogram was clear. But I've got to wear a monitor for at least the next month checking for afib.

@stevew wife and I had both avoided it until last week. Definitely do not recommend.
happy you are doing better

as much as i wash my hands i have ruined my chances of being a hand model....