Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
$2500 for my ambulance ride when Park City noped out of treating me and sent me down the hill to Salt Lake.

Thankfully just $370 of that had to come out of my pocket. I think I'll be at about $3k with the various bills for my COVID 3 days of care.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Maybe people actually stay the fuck at home now when they are sick...well, except for people that can't work from home. They have to spread the disease to get paid.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
1st post covid visit by a cruise ship this week....... It docked with 130 confirmed covid cases aboard.
And still just let all the passengers out to go explore the town.
Does anyone have a torpedo boat they could loan me?
Or are there any Russians here with a spare kamikaze drone that's totally not been supplied by the iranians that built them?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
1st post covid visit by a cruise ship this week....... It docked with 130 confirmed covid cases aboard.
And still just let all the passengers out to go explore the town.
Does anyone have a torpedo boat they could loan me?
Or are there any Russians here with a spare kamikaze drone that's totally not been supplied by the iranians that built them?
Gah, people suck…

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
My streak also appears to have come to an end. Had what I thought was just a garden variety cold, but two rapid tests indicate otherwise.

I got coaxed into going to the office one day, after actively avoiding it for this exact reason. :rant:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My streak also appears to have come to an end. Had what I thought was just a garden variety cold, but two rapid tests indicate otherwise.

I got coaxed into going to the office one day, after actively avoiding it for this exact reason. :rant:
Fingers crossed nothing more than that T, feel better.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Fingers crossed nothing more than that T, feel better.
Thanks. So far I just have a stuffy nose and some mild fatigue/aches. No fever or loss of taste. We'll see what tomorrow brings I guess, but I'll take a sick day regardless.

Wouldn't have even thought to test had another coworker not let me know that he tested positive.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Thanks. So far I just have a stuffy nose and some mild fatigue/aches. No fever or loss of taste. We'll see what tomorrow brings I guess, but I'll take a sick day regardless.

Wouldn't have even thought to test had another coworker not let me know that he tested positive.
Mine started out the samesies symptoms-wise -- snotty stuffiness only lasted the first 2-3 days.

I am about a week since exposure and had a slight (99.6 fever) for days 2-4ish since broken.

Light headache/fatigue and loss of appetite for the duration.

Still have my sense of taste and smell, though chocolate has a chemical flavor (no bueno) and my very toasty toast tasted off as well...

God/FSMspeed

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Current symptoms to look out for are basically the same as a cold.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I've been cold all day despite multiple layers including hoodie and beanie. Contemplating adding a coat.

Arm isn't too happy where they stabbed me either. Not as bad as the very first jab though.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I've been cold all day despite multiple layers including hoodie and beanie. Contemplating adding a coat.

Arm isn't too happy where they stabbed me either. Not as bad as the very first jab though.
how’s the ol’ heart tho?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am