Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@eric strt6 .......any police you know wearing masks like yours seeing as how they have to get up close and personal with john q public?
PD at one of my city clients has their officers in military n95+ grade masks and gloves when interacting. A lot of the guys have started wearing their shooting glasses to cover their eyes just in case a crazy with symptoms decides to spit on them.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I have a respirator like Eric's, with new filters, down in the garage. I should probably find that.

I just took a long walk around town just to burn off some energy. Man it's quiet out there.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just read that our Democratic Mayor is encouraging bars and restaurants to remain open so it doesn’t hurt local businesses. There are several popular bars in the Art District. The Irish themed one is just reducing the size, from a steet festival to being open from 7am to 2am for St. Patrick’s day. That means that there is a solid chance that Covid-19 will spread throughout downtown much quicker. Unfucking believeable.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Mayor here has shut down all restaurants, bars, breweries and theaters, except for take-out/drive thru.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have a respirator like Eric's, with new filters, down in the garage. I should probably find that.

I just took a long walk around town just to burn off some energy. Man it's quiet out there.
I just checked the one I got to work around MIL1's condo: p100 ftw.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Also, wedding back on, but at the courthouse; reception delayed. I've called it that she's pregnant and they are trying to time it. Wifey disagrees but can't give me a better reason.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
@eric strt6 .......any police you know wearing masks like yours seeing as how they have to get up close and personal with john q public?
as was answered earlier N95s Safety glasses and nitrile gloves. that said unless you do something heinous they aren't going to arrest you as they are already releasing low level offenders to thin out the crowding at the jail to stem the virus spread there.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Both my bikes are fully operational. I have plenty of extra parts. My access to the woods is secure. I should be fine. All my tools have been secured. Rav4 may not be ideal. But it is better then nothing.