Quantcast

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Well.... shit escalated quickly. The whole country is under full lockout. The army is blocking most major streets and you cant move unless you carry a valid permit.

I´ve been told there are less than 250 UCI bed with respirator/ventilators in the entire country.
No wonder the government enacted full lockdown so quickly.
Wow, that is not a lot. You are 19 million, or? Denmark has a population of 5.x million and said they have 950 and they are concerned.
Stay safe!

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Wow, that is not a lot. You are 19 million, or? Denmark has a population of 5.x million and said they have 950 and they are concerned.
Stay safe!
We are about 32 million. The ratio is pretty bad.
Lockdown was enacted 2 days ago, when there were about 50 cases nationwide. There are 116 as of today.

Am staying at home with the wife and kids, and we have food/supplies for about 10 days.
Will try to fill up the gas on the cars later tonight... and get groceries for 10 days more tomorrow morning.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
They'll be fine. They'll just then spread this even more widely.
In college, a guy burned his whole fucking face on the way to the beach when he took off the radiator cap on a hot motor. 2nd degree chin to hair. Then he spent two days on the beach at Daytona with no sunscreen. He fucking looked like Freddie Kruger. AND HE GOT LAID. So, yeah, the sniffles aren't gonna slow these assholes down.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Gun shop was a shitshow of magnificent proportions. Highest volume dealer in state, 2-4 hour wait to buy a gun and 1+ hours for just ammo. Metered entry, wait in car until they call you.

I went for a shotgun as I left my other in Maine and it’s what Diamond Joe recommends. Parked at PD across street, spent time talking to cops watching the circus.

As I’m standing at door about to enter, NICS system crashes due to nationwide demand. Comes back online 10 min later, get sorted and clerk tells me there’s a two box limit on ammo: 10 measly rounds of 00 buck. Wtf, gun holds 9. A few calls later and scraped up 40 more buck and 25 slugs. Visions of Mad Max fishing for his last shell come to mind.

Amazing cross section of society, not the typical gun nuts. Lots women, all ethnicities and economic levels (based on appearance/vehicles). Visible anxiety on most faces but the ones I spoke with were in ok spirits.

A lot of people were horrified that they couldn’t just buy a gun like they assumed. Here in MA you’re SOL if you’re not licensed as most PDs have suspended license applications/renewals due to covid/personnel, a process that takes 60 days in good times.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Gun shop was a shitshow of magnificent proportions. Highest volume dealer in state, 2-4 hour wait to buy a gun and 1+ hours for just ammo. Metered entry, wait in car until they call you.

I went for a shotgun as I left my other in Maine and it’s what Diamond Joe recommends. Parked at PD across street, spent time talking to cops watching the circus.

As I’m standing at door about to enter, NICS system crashes due to nationwide demand. Comes back online 10 min later, get sorted and clerk tells me there’s a two box limit on ammo: 10 measly rounds of 00 buck. Wtf, gun holds 9. A few calls later and scraped up 40 more buck and 25 slugs. Visions of Mad Max fishing for his last shell come to mind.

Amazing cross section of society, not the typical gun nuts. Lots women, all ethnicities and economic levels (based on appearance/vehicles). Visible anxiety on most faces but the ones I spoke with were in ok spirits.

A lot of people were horrified that they couldn’t just buy a gun like they assumed. Here in MA you’re SOL if you’re not licensed as most PDs have suspended license applications/renewals due to covid/personnel, a process that takes 60 days in good times.
You can bet your ass I already had a shotgun

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

my local gun shop was the same recently. 15-20 lined up before they opened, only 2-3 in the store at a time, limits on ammo. Do you know lucky gunner? they move TONS of ammo online and I usually buy from them. This was what I found earlier today....

1584483744878.png

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
my local gun shop was the same recently. 15-20 lined up before they opened, only 2-3 in the store at a time, limits on ammo. Do you know lucky gunner? they move TONS of ammo online and I usually buy from them. This was what I found earlier today....

View attachment 142151
target sports USA

My normal go-to.
They had stock last I checked, especially steel cases stuff but I got my usual brands last time I ordered.
The only place around with HP ammo.

Currently saying 10 day shipping delay but my last order arrived in 3 days (they are in CT).

Other than shotgun I‘m stocked with National News levels of ammo.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Other than a RX i need down in Boulder we are ready for lock down. Chest freezer is full, fridge is full, have over a pound of weed & lots of dabs. Everyones healthy for now. So now if we can keep the kids from bringing it in. we good.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Cheers, good thing we have the internet these days...

I really dont understand how people are still acting like it isnt all that bad.
Called my physical therapist today to cancel my appointment and I was surprised to learn they were still open for business.
Company Im working for atm is business as usual and theres people sick but still working at the office with about 20 other people.

Ive been home since yesterday and I regret not staying home a week earlier even though its out of my own pocket.

Last edited: