Quantcast

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
for those of you in shelter in place areas.....how is it being enforced or is it just a load of horseshit?
Ca's order is specifically unenforceable, and it's working gangbusters. Went for a spin on the backyard trails yesterday, never seen so many people. All public land in LA county got shutdown yesterday and Ventura County is close to doing the same, the rangers can enforce land closures, so we'll see how that plays out

Edit, all the trails in VC are now closed, Le Fuck

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It's a freaking miracle I tell you. On a conference call last week I found out that CA has a stockpile of expired N95 masks left over from Ebola. Only the elastic is expired the masks are still good. The state made them available to EMS. I placed an order on Thursday. I picked it up today. My Ambulance crews now have a 60 day supply of proper PPE :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Girlfriends work (veterinary clinic) is preparing today to shutdown tomorrow. Not stoked on the loss of income that will be.

No word from my work yet. Though luckily even if we shut down, I can still work from home and have stuff to do.

We're supposed to be moving on Saturday. As in our the lease for this place is up at the end of the weekend etc etc...I wonder how that'll work out? There's no way we can move everything by ourselves - this dumbass condo only allows three hours total to hold the elevator for moving purposes. Hmmmm.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It's a freaking miracle I tell you. On a conference call last week I found out that CA has a stockpile of expired N95 masks left over from Ebola. Only the elastic is expired the masks are still good. The state made them available to EMS. I placed an order on Thursday. I picked it up today. My Ambulance crews now have a 60 day supply of proper PPE :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Check this..

Did they just forget about them in a warehouse??

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Hey @Toshi

I just watched the Denver mayors press conference. Why the recommendation to donate blood? I mean, other than the normal need for blood products, why the extra need?

I'm happy to go give, I'm way over due, and still healthy.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hey @Toshi

I just watched the Denver mayors press conference. Why the recommendation to donate blood? I mean, other than the normal need for blood products, why the extra need?

I'm happy to go give, I'm way over due, and still healthy.
People afraid to go out and give it maybe and expecting a shortage?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That worked.

Shane, when I donated last week the dude said they’d canceled a lot of the blood bus runs, the mobile units.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So, Denver monkeys, did the mayor really announce a closure of liquor stores and breweries, cause a panic, and then rescind the order? Hearing different things.