Quantcast

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Haha, AOC destroys Cruz.

AOC calls out Trump's decision to put Pence in charge of virus response:

"Mike Pence literally does not believe in science. It is utterly irresponsible to put him in charge of US coronavirus response as the world sits on the cusp of a pandemic.”

Among those to jump to the vice president’s defence was Ted Cruz:

"As you are speaking as the oracle of science, tell us, what exactly is a Y chromosome?”

AOC owns Cruz in her response:

"Sen Cruz, while I understand you judge people’s intelligence by the lowest income they’ve had, I hold awards from MIT Lincoln Lab & others for accomplishments in microbiology.

Secondly, I’m surprised you’re asking about chromosomes given that you don’t even believe in evolution.

Sincerely – an Intel global finalist, a fmr multi-year intern for Sen. Kennedy, a cum laude dual major in Economics & International Relations, a fmr Educational Director for national organisation. Who to you is “just a bartender." And also your colleague.”

-

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
If dogs have it im not leaving my house and my dog will just play with me all day. Fuck that!! Second. Does RM usually get this many bots. Or has china found a way to spread this shit quicker. Im not usually awake to see them and admin usually has it gone by the time i wake up.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
If dogs have it im not leaving my house and my dog will just play with me all day. Fuck that!! Second. Does RM usually get this many bots. Or has china found a way to spread this shit quicker. Im not usually awake to see them and admin usually has it gone by the time i wake up.
No. The bot invasion is a new phenomenon.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
seems like this virus is particularly targeting the old and terrible. Looks like my kids are safe but the boomers are doomed. NOT OK BOOMER

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Shit son, you don't have to go to India to catch the plague. You can get that right here in CO! Or anywhere in the southwest. And the tacos here are better.

Yep! Once had a plague patient when was still living/working there.