Quantcast

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
What, being forced to pay for expensive name-brand medication?
This is America, anything is possible!
I meant firing two assault rifles at the same time, without shouldering them. I would imagine you'd have to have pretty beefy wrists to do that.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
bump stock
Those guys have all the fun toys, that’s a M4 SBR. Need a machine gun license and tax stamp/or Fed Firearm License.

Bump stocks are illegal bro :rofl:

I meant firing two assault rifles at the same time, without shouldering them. I would imagine you'd have to have pretty beefy wrists to do that.
Can be done. Chance of hitting side of proverbial barn: low

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Those guys have all the fun toys, that’s a M4 SBR. Need a machine gun license and tax stamp/or Fed Firearm License.
A friend dropped the cash and got the tax stamp; said it was fun for the first few magazines but it got expensive quickly. Now I think it's a safe-queen. Never got the chance to shoot it.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
OTOH, we are spitballing some numbers for redoing our mortgage on the Jackson house based on the fed reduction, some savings could be made there to offset reduced income. We have a pretty damn low rate to begin with, but a few hundred a month is nothing to sneeze at (bad joke inserted here)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
OTOH, we are spitballing some numbers for redoing our mortgage on the Jackson house based on the fed reduction, some savings could be made there to offset reduced income. We have a pretty damn low rate to begin with, but a few hundred a month is nothing to sneeze at (bad joke inserted here)
Well whaddya know, our mortgage is already 3.35. Would probably cost more in fees.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well, for once NC is not one of the last to catch on to a trend. Someone was exposed to the retirement community outbreak in Seattle and is now back home, quarantined in Raleigh.

So proud of my state.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Well, for once NC is not one of the last to catch on to a trend. Someone was exposed to the retirement community outbreak in Seattle and is now back home, quarantined in Raleigh.

So proud of my state.
Congrats! We just got a couple in Tampa but there's not way it's not in Orlando already. People from all over the world come there in droves. Disney is powerful there and that's not good for bidness.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's going to be everywhere. Jackson and Jacksonville. Our gubbmint wil drop every ball, miss every opportunity, and a bunch of people will die. #livelaughtlovecoughdie
Pretty much every government will.
Nigh on impossible to prevent such a spread imo (particularly now with this one).

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Pretty much every government will.
Nigh on impossible to prevent such a spread imo (particularly now with this one).
Anything short of forced quarantines will fail, and that simply won't fly here.

So we will deal with the fallout.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'd refi... except I've only got 4-1/2 years left. :monkeydance:
:stupid:

We should have a mortgage burning party.

Rad thread to cover the nuances of fully pew-pew assault rifles, a home refi and a shitty beer virus. Anyway, seems like my Boones Farm vaccine from back in the day is still protective!

Inhospitable host approach. I like it!