Quantcast

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Denmark will reopen the country after Easter. They will start with kindergartens and school classes 1-5, but not the older ones or universities. WTF? Those that for sure not know how to behave properly are put together again, then infect their parents to spread it again in society. :banghead:
Guess a lot of people got too annoyed by their little ones, including the prime minister. From now on I have to avoid all parents with kids in that age bracket like the plague because they might carry the plague.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
"This is where we're at in buying PPE.

An Illinois official sped on a highway to get to a meet-up in a McDonald's parking lot, where she handed off a $3.4 MILLION CHECK to buy N95 masks from China with 20 minutes to spare, beating other bidders."
If you or me did that, we'd have FinCEN agents up our asses in no time. Is it even legal? Patriot act grumble grumble.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If you or me did that, we'd have FinCEN agents up our asses in no time. Is it even legal? Patriot act grumble grumble.

google the name mike gula

These motherfuckers are jumping from lobbyist/politcal jobs to 'suppliers' after figuring out supply chains, how to hoard and mark up.

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
"This is where we're at in buying PPE.

An Illinois official sped on a highway to get to a meet-up in a McDonald's parking lot, where she handed off a $3.4 MILLION CHECK to buy N95 masks from China with 20 minutes to spare, beating other bidders."

Thats the PG13 version of what is really going on.
Is it wrong that I want to start pepper spraying clueless assholes who won't give anyone six goddamn feet ? Is it ?

Fucking rednecks.

:banghead::rant::mad:
Cough or clear your throat loudly.
thats what i do

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I like this one better...